Bug: Unable to loot items

+
Anyone else experiencing this.

Whenever I go through the game normally I am unable to pick up certain items.

Items are simply being covered by the bodies and cannot be picked up or items are simply lodged between the environment, halfway passing through the floor and my V is simply unable to pick up the item. I mean I could pick up the bodies, in which sometimes I can pick up the weapon afterwards, other times this work sometimes the weapon is underneath an exploded car making it impossible to pick up.

Do you think CD Projekt Red can increase the pickup range for items?

Way too many times items are lodged in the environments unnaturally that it becomes almost impossible to pick up the item. I see it far too often with junk and its phasing in with the table which makes it impossible.

Already Known.

If items are on the ground:
Sometimes you can slide through them and have a chance to pick them up.

I generally just have issues with looking from Drones and Robots; though I have bumped into a rare few items where were, slightly, underground and couldn't be looted. The drones/robots bugs me though as I want that Epic of Legendary loot! heh

Is there a proper way to fill out a bug report to inform ya'll of bugs and attach a save file? (I'd make a new thread but I have less than 10 posts.) I didn't see how to despite looking. My bug involves the bioplastic blood vessels that don't seem to work.

Thanks,

MathBlade

One month later and no news about that (relatively) small but frustrating bug ?
Patch 1.1 doesn't seem to fix it, not even partially !

I've also been having this issue constantly (1.31). It's very frustrating.

I can't believe how good and bad this game is at the same time ...
It seems they've just given up on a lot of these glaring issues. It's sad to see.

Top Bottom