Bug with Gigs and NCPD Scanner jobs!!

+
Cyberpunk 2077 v1.52 XSX
After beating I Walk the Line (spoiler: following the dialog that you kill Brigitte and fight your way through the Voodoo Boys hideout), none of the CyberPsychos, Gigs, or NCPD Scanner jobs are allowing me to complete out. It doesn't seem specific to any particular set of missions. Example: finishing an "Assault in Progress" job, I go to the highlighted victim and it won't let me collect the job completion item(s) to finish it out. It does this with crates, search the area, and secure the evidence for any job I've attempted. Side jobs still function properly. I'm Not sure if I need to continue on with the storyline to correct this bug but I just hit 50 Street Cred, level 30. My pending main jobs are "Play it Safe", "Lightning Breaks". Anyone know why?

I don't know, it's annoying :(
You don't have a save created before completing "Transmission" (VDB hideout) and/or "Tapeworm" (discussion with Johnny when leaving the chapel) ?
Anyway, at first, I could suggest to try to clear the cache :
Software power cycle method on Xbox Series X:
- Press the Xbox button in the middle of your controller.
- Scroll to the right to Profile & System.
- Select Settings with the A button.
- Select Devices & Connections.
- Select Blu-Ray.
- Select Persistent Storage.
- Select Clear Persistent Storage.
- Reboot your console before launching the game again.
If it doesn't work, you can send a ticket to the support for help (the sooner, the better)
"Contact Us" button

Looks like either the cache refresh or continuing on with the quests seemed to have fixed it. I didn't get a chance to try again with these types of jobs until after I finished the Play It Safe quest. Thanks for the help!!

I can’t access any NCPD evidence boxes as well as several other interactions like the intercom in Fought The Law to complete job. I’m surprised how frustrating it is. I really want to love this game. I searched the web endlessly for solutions and none have worked. I previously fixed the first round of more minor glitches by deleting all saves and starting a new game after a week of progress. Now it’s doing these new more intense glitches which completely remove the desire to play the game. I’m trying the suggestion of clearing persistent storage as soon I get home :)
Post automatically merged:

I can’t access any NCPD evidence boxes as well as several other interactions like the intercom in Fought The Law to complete job. I’m surprised how frustrating it is. I really want to love this game. I searched the web endlessly for solutions and none have worked. I previously fixed the first round of more minor glitches by deleting all saves and starting a new game after a week of progress. Now it’s doing these new more intense glitches which completely remove the desire to play the game. I’m trying the suggestion of clearing persistent storage as soon I get home :)
Software power cycle method on Xbox Series X:
- Press the Xbox button in the middle of your controller.
- Scroll to the right to Profile & System.
- Select Settings with the A button.
- Select Devices & Connections.
- Select Blu-Ray.
- Select Persistent Storage.
- Select Clear Persistent Storage.
- Reboot your console before launching the game again.

This worked!! Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
I'm having major problem with a gig but nobody ever helped me fix it & you made a post about it. It's the Gig: Getting warmer. This is what happened in the gig it doesn't show up on the map or anything and i can't track it or anything. Here are two pictures from that gig one of the map and the other is the quest. the gig doesn't show up at all on the map at all.

Attachments

• getting warmer.jpg
    getting warmer.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 13
  • problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom