Bugged Outfit Mesh - Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Foldtop

+
Not sure if this is the place to report bugs, but here goes. Title is kinda self explanatory, the item Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Foldtop a legendary Outer Torso item is bugged on (at least) female V. See image. Shame too, cool looking item.

photomode_31122020_175734.png

Not sure if this is the place to report bugs, but here goes. Title is kinda self explanatory, the item Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Foldtop a legendary Outer Torso item is bugged on (at least) female V. See image. Shame too, cool looking item.

View attachment 11122763
Yep I've got the same item. Got it early and can't even wear it. I mean I could if I want to look all jacked up. The game has been basically done since January I heard ;)

I was just looking to see if anyone else experienced this! It's a bummer since it's really stylish. Nervous that not updating my drivers could have something to do with this. I'm also having an issue with the Crystal Jock jacket. Couldn't wait to try it because it's the iconic Cyberpunk jacket, but it fit my female V like she was wearing the male model of it. It just fit weird with space over the shoulders. Have you guys used that jacket for your Vs? How did it look?
Rocker Fold top.jpg

Crystal Jock 2.jpg

Top Bottom