Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
Num pav 1 continue to not work, it's work for all interaction but when you need to hold the key like to access to the computer, exit vehicle, it didn't work..

I cant die at all. My HP goes to 1 and thats it. I am on PC/Steam. Is there any workaround? I am 140H+ and i dont want to start from begining...

Edit: Cant drown myself, cant blow myself.
I uh, think they recommended a new save. But idk man.

Gig: Dogtown Saints

After killing the last enemy in the vicinity, the gig does not progress to the next stage.

I searched high and low for any enemies I might've missed, reloaded a save and ran the relevant part of the gig again, to no avail. Three new enemies spawn, I kill them, nothing else shows up, Ping doesn't highlight any other enemies, now it's stuck.

Bugs:
  1. Sometimes combat music doesn't play at all while fighting gangs in the city (seems to not be the case for the DLC combat, everything in Dogtown seems to work)
  2. - after meeting Salomon Reed for the first time and driving back to Myers you stop at the entrence to the building. When we stopped and got out a car with Barghest soldiers rammed into us and into Reed and he got stuck inside the model of their car.
  3. In the same building on the first floor (the one you enter through with Reed) you hear the sound of the relic malfunctioning even though at that specific point in the quest nothing was happening. The sound seemed to grow louder while moving in a certain direction but nothing happened I didn't get relic malfunction animation or interaction with Johnny, guessing the sound just shouldn't be there.
  4. Sometimes (no matter the options - ray tracing off/on, high/low, 40/200 fps) while driving in first person the world is much brighter than it should be, even at night.
  5. Most of the time (80% in my case) while switching to a new radio station you do not hear a song in the middle but rather the song starts from the beginning as if the radio only works while you switch to it. It would seem more natural to switch to a radio station where a song is in the middle or the radio personality being mid-sentence.
  6. Ungodly amounts of ghosting/pop-in with DLSS enabled (with different ray reconstruction on and off)
  7. Sometimes FPS drops dramatically while closing the map, persists for a couple of seconds
  8. You probably got this a lot but the radio is too quiet, even at max volume, while driving certain cars - would be really cool if we got a volume-knob of some sort in-game (not in options) so the radio would feel more immersive. Loving the radio personalities in the old radios wish there was more they would say though.
  9. During the Gig: Dogtown Saints when you ask Anthony "How's your hand?" he makes a move with his left hand and it glitches out and bends more than it should, clipping through the length of his arm
I'm only 5 hours into the expansion but it is already leaking quality. I wish the side content in the rest of Night City felt as good as here. With such a small space it must have been easier to achieve higher levels of immersion and verisimilitude, yet because of that Dogtown stands in stark opposition to the rest of the world which could use some patches that revamp some of the Gigs and flesh-out the open-world interactions, yet I doubt we will see anything of that sort. Really happy with the patch changes overall and the new additions, CDPR promised a witcher-like DLC and they delivered. Hopefully we will see a patch fixing and addings some things soon.

Mine bug: Game crashes on quick or manual save. Happens also on GeForce Now.
i have this exact same issue. Let me know if you’ve found a fix. Tried disabling cloud save and auto save but when I manually save it still crashes. Really frustrating.

I'm on Steam version.

Dunno if these have been posted yet. But I've played since launch and these are some issues I've seen since the 2.0 update. (Mind you I started a brand new game, so nothing from a previous save.)

-Car radio is incredibly quiet. I have noticed if you go into a vehicle in first person the sound is normal, then getting out and back in putting it back into third person keeps it normal for a time but seems to revert to being quiet when you get into a new vehicle.

-Another car radio issue is randomly changing channels will start a song at the start of a song or no music at all will play.

-Call vehicle randomly stops working, making a save and loading seems to be a temporary fix, but the issue comes back randomly.

-Healing items randomly unequip.

-Can't interact with the radio in V's apartment.

-Combat music and ambient music will randomly stop.

-Some dialogue cuts off before finishing sentences.

-Skip dialogue option randomly disappears, reloading a save seems to be a temporary fix.

-After exiting a stolen vehicle and getting into combat the stolen vehicle will randomly disappear. This happens randomly.

-Picking up a Skill Increase Shard will "consume" a buff I currently have, whether it be the rested buff or even a food/drink buff. (Mind you this has been in the game forever, surprised it still hasn't been fixed.)

Last edited:
More issues (not necessarily bugs I found)
  1. There are some cars with unique paintjobs standing around Night City but they are not enterable, kinda sucks since they look cool (one looks like a normal police car but with ARASAKA written on the side (attatched image)).
  2. I wish the patrolling police officers weren't just NPCs implemented into the crowd system. What I mean is that they move the same way as other NPCs, the only thing distinguishing them is that they are police officers. I think it would be more immersive if they walked in pairs, slower and maybe sometimes talked? Instead it's just one guy usually racing through the crowd as do other NPCs.
  3. Since we got the ability to toggle walk on PC I wonder if we can get a toggle max-speed of a chosen value while in a car on PC. Sometimes I want to drive slower to enjoy the city and maintaining a steady 50MPH is tough. I think it'd be easy to implement as we can see this speed-limit while leaving and entering Dogtown.
  4. We have MPH in cars because we're in America, makes sense, but why does the yellow world marker that shows the distance to the marked quest show distance in KM?
  5. Having a place to hide from the police on foot would be cool, for example the containers into which we can already throw bodies in?
  6. Sometimes while exiting the menu, the inventory, or the map the world gets really bright for a couple of seconds and then sets into its normal colours
    Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-26 180840.png

-Can't interact with the radio in V's apartment.
The TV in V's apartment also doesn't work. I push the button but it doesn't turn on

Edit. As far as I know no TV works at all, even those in the elevators. They are always turned off. Fresh start btw with no mods.

Last edited:
Well, thats not a solution. I wont play from the scratch because of new DLC when i invested 140hours into my character and i think i am not alone in this.

Thats just ridiculous.

Only thing which really helped was trying older saves. One of them was not corrupted (one before 2.0 with 1.6 description) by this bug. I just did whole DLC intro.

I cant die at all. My HP goes to 1 and thats it. I am on PC/Steam. Is there any workaround? I am 140H+ and i dont want to start from begining...

Edit: Cant drown myself, cant blow myself.
I have the same issue
I actually managed to kill myself by falling into a bottomless pit during the dlc intro, but still can go below 1hp after re-spawning
I have tried removing all perks, cyberwear and weapons and still have the issue
really hope this gets fixed because i dont want to lose my savefile ive spend many hours on

I have the same issue
I actually managed to kill myself by falling into a bottomless pit during the dlc intro, but still can go below 1hp after re-spawning
I have tried removing all perks, cyberwear and weapons and still have the issue
really hope this gets fixed because i dont want to lose my savefile ive spend many hours on
You must start from older save. Nothing helps. I did everything what you mentioned. Find older save from patch 1.6 if you didnt invested too much time already into DLC. Its just sad but better than waiting for miracle..

Got this super annoying black screen flickering bug in 'The Heist' ! Patch 2.0 + Phantom Liberty DLC (No Mods!)
Did game file verification, reload older save, switch graphic presets it keeps coming back!

Last edited:
EDIT: Please ignore, I am an idiot who missed something when I was uninstalling my mods.

I have this really strange bug where I seem to max out skills as soon as I use them.

The two pictures I've attached are from a brand new start, the first shows me immediately maxing Netrunner after I hack open the door in the tutorial, and the second shows Headhunter maxed after I knock out the first enemy and hide them.

I've tried restarting the game, starting a new game entirely again, reinstalling the game, nothing seems to work.

Last edited:
Two more:

The awful bug in I Fought The Law brain-dance is still there... I see people complaining about it in 2021 - the door locked visual doesn't work if you miss it first time and watch though and you get stuck in brandance forever.

I don't hear ANY engine sounds when I am on motorbikes or in cars at all... I hear brakes and exhaust on supercars... but complete silence it seems from engines??

No RADIO button while driving, just straight up gone in ACT 2

Saw multiple streamers play on Twitch, all have same issue.

Top Bottom