Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
Lads and Gents,

let's start a new thread. ;) Bugs after patch 2.0 release.

I go first:

All at max RT + Pathtraining

Screenshot 2023-09-21 181709.png
Screenshot 2023-09-21 181539.png

Lol on Xbox waiting some 40 minutes after people said it was going live in stream and having to uninstall twice now, so awesome!! to be 3 hours after the rest of the world when it was downloaded already but have to uninstall hopefully only twice. Wonderful start to cyberpunk 2.0 since I missed 1.0 for a year waiting. Guess they had to do it to me somewhere along the way.

Jo guys

Critical "BUG" for all who use GoG as DRM Free and offline singleplayer platform
Cyberpunk 2077 doesn t start offline anymore aka without internet connection.

CP77doesnotstartoffline.JPG

As you see here, CP77 gets stuck in the loading screens
yes i tried both starting directly with the Cyberpunk2077.exe and the 2.0 REDprelauncher.exe
same result. The game freezes in the loading screens when you don t connect to the internet.

Starts just fine as soon as the connection is there.

Two bugs i found!
1. There are now two sea floors

Screenshot (72).png

2. On the new Kerry mission, one choice is in Polish, and is spoken out in Polish Male voice too!
My V is a Woman, and my game is in English.

Screenshot (70).png

Thats it for now! Happy Bug Hunting!
Post automatically merged:

Yep... ticket created :) No worries :)
1695320594383.png

Looks fine to me!

Last edited:
I can't seem to purchase any skills in the tree. A red "INVALID INPUT' error is shown. I can purchase Attributes. But not skills.
I reset my in-game keybindings just in case... but no luck. (this is on an old save game just to quick test things)

I am also having this issue.

Upgraded from existing character. Went to cyberdoc to install all the 'ware that wasn't available becauae of the changes.
2 different cyberdocs gave same result: logging in showed only Face and Hands options to upgrade, and I couldn't leave the menu. At all. Had to shut down my PS5 and reboot.

Double checked using the save before upgrading: same result.
Anyone else got this game-breaking bug?

I can't crouch, hack doors or distribute my points but it works fine on my keyboard I never use keyboard or mouse. I've updated my Xbox controller on the app, reinstalled the game and uninstalled every mod and still the same results

Upgraded from existing character. Went to cyberdoc to install all the 'ware that wasn't available becauae of the changes.
2 different cyberdocs gave same result: logging in showed only Face and Hands options to upgrade, and I couldn't leave the menu. At all. Had to shut down my PS5 and reboot.

Double checked using the save before upgrading: same result.
Anyone else got this game-breaking bug?
If you upgrade your face and hands, other upgrades will be added too.

Top Bottom