Bugs after Patch 2.0

+
Delamain's missing vehicle in Northside is missing, I'm pretty sure it should be in this location

Attachments

• 20230928182558_1.jpg
    20230928182558_1.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 22
what the hell is going on with terminals after patch,i don t remember to be that bad

Attachments

• Χωρίς τίτλο.png
    Χωρίς τίτλο.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
They fixed the pic of River and the fam, but didn't fix the kiddos. Maybe they're choosing not to fix them for trolling purposes

OMG. 2.0 and even the tutorial is bugged. Can't get the retarded AI robot to throw a heavy attack at me so I can do the blocks... It just cowers when I approach and I'm stuck in the tutorial. Great start CDP, great start.

OMG. 2.0 and even the tutorial is bugged. Can't get the retarded AI robot to throw a heavy attack at me so I can do the blocks... It just cowers when I approach and I'm stuck in the tutorial.
I haven't had an issue with the tutorial a single time, or seen anyone else report such a bug.

If you're on PC, has your game been modded in any way, at any point; i.e. is your install 100% clean?

Is anyone else unable to dodge with mouse / keyboard? I'm unable to complete the combat tutorial.

I am able to dodge & block, it's just that I have nothing to dodge against. The retard bot is not attacking me and cowers instead of fighting when I block. But yeah, a bug in the f***** tutorial at start is something I thought they learned NOT to do after the spectacular failure of releasing an unfinished beta on day 1.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't had an issue with the tutorial a single time, or seen anyone else report such a bug.

If you're on PC, has your game been modded in any way, at any point; i.e. is your install 100% clean?
Fresh install, new playthorugh, no mods. As clean as can be.

Also, I'm not the only one: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/xyy6xc

Already done. Got a lovely message saying that they get more issues when they make new releases...
Well, maybe they should NOT release bugged and untested stuff then? I know, a revolutionary idea, to actually test before rolling out to production, but hey, it might work!
All patches have the potential for bugs. All game updates do as well. You think they just released this stuff without testing first? Even with testing, there's going to be bugs. It happens.

All patches have the potential for bugs. All game updates do as well. You think they just released this stuff without testing first? Even with testing, there's going to be bugs. It happens.
Yep.

Bug reports are a way to let CDPR know what bugs exist and where, so they can be fixed. It really is the same with pretty much any game. Bugless releases of the size of Phantom Liberty or even 2.0 more or less don't exist.

Some of the usual bugs whe've been seeing for 3 years. I have the feeling they occur even more often than before.
1st pic: trauma team trying to revive an NPC that just stands there alive. Nothing is happening.
"That means it's working"
BTW, wasn't Trauma Team supposed to be revamped/play a bigger role as Amatangelo said last year?
A lot of stuff was supposed to happen, stuff mentioned mere weeks ago that's not there. I get it, things get cut but goddamn...
Par for CDPR's course. I can't tell sometimes if it's a matter of lost in translation, ongoing internal miscommunication, or them just not being able to tamp down on the embellishment. What a way to throw a wet blanket on a (mostly) great release.
2nd: V's gorgeous animations when swimming. I can't believe Crysis could make perfect first and third person animations back in 2007, but here... Nuh!
You simply don't understand how complex this all is, Sir. It's just not possible. We wanted to make it so awesome that even we just couldn't , so we decided not to do it if we coudn't make it perfect.
3rd: a random NPC stuck in the terrain. Sometimes they levitate, sometimes they're more... grounded.
Yep.

kek - if you start Ghost Town at night, the fake sunlight in Panam's car is still on. :D
20230928131402_1.jpg20230928133058_1.jpg

That's exactly what i think. No testing or low quality testing. The bug has been there since the first release. Not addressed, still lingering after all these years.

That's exactly what i think. No testing or low quality testing. The bug has been there since the first release. Not addressed, still lingering after all these years.
You don't know this. Like I said, even with testing, bugs happen. Does it break the game or is it just annoying? I skipped the tutorial after the first time. It was a little janky, but then again I'm a button masher so that's probably why.

On Xbox, Alternative control scheme lets you combat slide into a crouch, but the Dynamic control scheme has you stand up after the slide no matter what. Makes the slide completely useless since you won't actually take cover.

Yep.

Bug reports are a way to let CDPR know what bugs exist and where, so they can be fixed. It really is the same with pretty much any game. Bugless releases of the size of Phantom Liberty or even 2.0 more or less don't exist.

Any news on a patch? I don't want to play the game anymore in case I break it.

Ran into another issue with the car radio.

-Radios DJ will talk over music being played not only on their station but switching the station will have the DJ still talk over new station.
-Radio in car is still incredibly quiet.

The game is literally unstable AF. Can't walk anywhere in Dogtown without the game autosaving and CRASHING. IDK why there aren't any youtube videos talking about this.

THERE SHOULD BE MORE OF AN UPROAR ABOUT THIS THAN LAUNCH. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Top Bottom