Bugs in new Journey Patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell happened to my daily 14 well rested bonus it looks like 17/14 right now. And i cannot still progress dandellion's quests. at the end of this week i will be stolen of 40 crowns because no one did care there are bunch of bugs in game right now. C'mon developers how hard it can be to fix something like that. Rather than fixing they are ruining it more and more. In these last days number of issues i am dealing with has just increased!
1.png
2.png

What's the point of the 20 half crowns u get for each journey quest?

Do u get them after you finish all quests? I am getting the half crowns at the end of each match but not the quest crowns. Or is there something i don't see?

Last edited:
It took almost two days for my progress to be tracked correctly. It aligned after i completed a regular daily goal. (Win 5 matches for 60 ore)

@AlienNinja009

It's bugged, which has been reported before. Thread merged.
No, i understand that, i had a seperate thread for that. What i am asking, or trying to understand is what should i expect had this bug not occured or is fixed? Will the quest crowns be delivered into my overall progression as a big boost? Or have the crowns already been delivered? And where is the well rested bonus and how to earn it?

No, i understand that, i had a seperate thread for that. What i am asking, or trying to understand is what should i expect had this bug not occured or is fixed? Will the quest crowns be delivered into my overall progression as a big boost? Or have the crowns already been delivered? And where is the well rested bonus and how to earn it?

I don't know when the bugs are going to be fixed and if players need to be compensated. I can answer the question about the well rested bonus, though. It will reset daily at midnight. The bonus gives you extra points for the first few matches.

I don't know when the bugs are going to be fixed and if players need to be compensated. I can answer the question about the well rested bonus, though. It will reset daily at midnight. The bonus gives you extra points for the first few matches.
Thnx for the answer. So are you like getting a boost to your overall progress every time you complete a quest?

DC9V

Forum veteran
I know there's a ton of bug reports here, and it's getting annoying, but I'd like to add another one because it might be helping the devs, I guess ?
I noticed that I only progress in the "destroy 20 units" quest, if I destroyed an artefact. It may be a coincidence, but since the last patch, always when I destroy one artefact, I get one more point for destroying units. I also destroyed units, so I'm not sure if this also works when I don't destroy any unit during the same match. but when I didn't destroy an artefact, i didn't get any point for units.

I have a problem with animation during the match. Sometimes when me or my opponent play card with bleeding effect, the animation may just freeze. This bug remains for the whole game. Also extremely annoying is the bug with the disappearance of the match completion button after the gg button. I hope anyone from developers get known about bugs.
1586120671239.png
1586120684414.png

DC9V

Forum veteran
I have a problem with animation during the match. Sometimes when me or my opponent play card with bleeding effect...
did you update to 6.1.1 ? I had the same issue in 6.1.0
Post automatically merged:

Now all the quests are ticked as finished. Would really love some explanations somewhere on the journey levelling and questing progress and how it works

That would indeed be nice. When are the rewards being given? At the end of the week? Upon unlocking the gerald weekly quests they didn't give me anything at all. The in-game information says "you'll get the extra crown pieces after unlocking premium path" but that doesn't happen. Probably the reason is that they're already completed upon unlocking.

That would indeed be nice. When are the rewards being given? At the end of the week? Upon unlocking the gerald weekly quests they didn't give me anything at all. The in-game information says "you'll get the extra crown pieces after unlocking premium path" but that doesn't happen. Probably the reason is that they're already completed upon unlocking.
I believe it is bugged right now. CDPR said that they were aware and were fixing it and will compensate us but i don't know when or how the fix is coming. Two of my quests aren't completing at all. The rest are showing completed but aren't giving me the rewards.

I believe it is bugged right now. CDPR said that they were aware and were fixing it and will compensate us but i don't know when or how the fix is coming. Two of my quests aren't completing at all. The rest are showing completed but aren't giving me the rewards.

Yeah, I just completed the 6th and final one, and there was no change whatsoever. Definitely bugged.

nehu

Forum regular
today my journey mod geralts quests completely reseted, i have to make all the progress again...

restart game didnt help (as sugested in some similar cases with wrong displayed progression)

i have completed both branches, dandelions and geralts, allready few days back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom