Building a Deck around Cerys:Fearless and Lugos

+
Building a Deck around Cerys:Fearless and Lugos

It was the most dirtiest decks I played. What it mainly consists of is a An craite maurader, dimun smugglers, Cerys: F and Madman Lugos. The amount of removal damage is insane. All you do the whole game is trying to decently buff that marauder until it gets big enough, then dimun smugglers the card into your deck. Play Cerys: F after and if that card lives, Lugos will slam a large amount of damage + maurader's 6 point damage. I usually get Maurader to 14 points and usually with Maurader + Lugos + Cerys: F the average points adds to around 26 points of play + 20 points removal.

Fun idea but there is multiple issues that makes me think Fearless isn't great in it's current form.
Let's start with the obvious, if Cerys dies, this is over.

Also, you have to really cross your fingers that your opponent don't have any (multiple) scorch effect(s) or worst, Artefact compression.

Finally, the 26 points body isn't that impressive considering your entire strategy revolves around making that beefy dude and the 2O damage of removal are going to be irrelevant most of the time because you don't find units that big every game/round.

Thx for attempting to do something with Cerys, I really love the card but good luck for having success with her, it's gonna be a painful journey.

GenLiu;n10589802 said:
Fun idea but there is multiple issues that makes me think Fearless isn't great in it's current form.
Let's start with the obvious, if Cerys dies, this is over.3

Also, you have to really cross your fingers that your opponent don't have any (multiple) scorch effect(s) or worst, Artefact compression.

Finally, the 26 points body isn't that impressive considering your entire strategy revolves around making that beefy dude and the 2O damage of removal are going to be irrelevant most of the time because you don't find units that big every game/round.

Thx for attempting to do something with Cerys, I really love the card but good luck for having success with her, it's gonna be a painful journey.

Best class to work this stuff on is Nilfgaard and Sk but really, the problem is that the numbers aren't as big as they use to be like you stated. It's problematic because Sk kinda lost it's rank in power due to popularity. For example, restore was nerfed probably more than 3 times. First it was unit specific, then Sk specific, then finally it adds doom to the card. I mean, I use this combination as a last 3 card resolution. Cery's: F is easy to kill but usually in majority of the matches, nobody really saves removals as the last few because most of them don't have any true value to the board when you need it (Only scorch, schirru and igni). I played it in a few matches and yeah it can be a dead stalemate if they don't have any high units.

DRK3

Forum veteran
As much as i love Cerys, i wont bother anymore to make this new Cerys work. The old Cerys already needed a buff she didnt get, and this new one... well, i get more value and less risk with most of my bronzes than her, she might be a strong contender for worst Gold in Gwent, after Gaunter.

Top Bottom