Buy Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Closed Beta PC Access Key

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Closed Beta PC Access Key

Just found gwent access key on kinguin. Is it for real? i mean if i buy that i can really play the beta version without waiting for that registration email?
[Link removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually they sell keys they got themselves from registering or some kind of promotion. They usually work but normally they dont support the developers. Now the beta key doesnt cost anything at all so the developers wont miss anything lol but Im not sure if its legal or not. In the end its just the CBT so they probably will wipe the progress anyway. Besides there are already some videos of the game out there if you want to check it out.

(If you really cant wait: its not that expensive to just buy that key for 1 buck :shrug:)

I watched the videos..i really wanna play it. i subscribed with 2 emails. Im waiting for 3 weeks and nothing. Than i found this. But what i wanna know is that this key works or not.

Like I said 1 buck isnt that much so if you really want to know it just test it. (I still dont know how legit this is tho)

Last edited:
I would wait on this. We're checking with CDPR as to the legality. Buying something and then not getting in or having something worse happen to your account would suck.

Do the math - if CDPR isn't selling it, what possibly makes you think someone else is allowed to?

We would like to encourage you not to buy closed beta keys from external sites – this is against the game's terms and conditions. We are trying to remove such offers, but it's a timely process and we cannot do it all at once.

We ask you for a bit of patience – everyone who signed up for the beta will have the chance to participate sooner or later, it just may take some time until all invites go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom