C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

+
Who cares if it's a random white male, the sculpture looks frickin awesome. I don't get the claim that it needs to be "neutral," it's only a statue. From someone who is not white, or not male, I love this statue.

I second this... There's nothing bad about the statue being male and white. Just please.... Don't go there lol.

I can't buy the CE in Spain.
1560244340717.png

And I've been waiting this game since the first trailer.
How can I get it?

Thanks!

I think i will stick to the standard edition, this figurine is the only thing i cared about and honestly for me it's not worth the 200$ more. But i understand that there are people who also want the extra things besides the figurine, like the pins and keychain so i guess for them it's more justified to pay extra money.

When they say physically do they mean a box with discs or a box with a code? If its just a code, were the boxes to be online purchase only?

Pretty sure they mean box with code as PC versions won't contain disk (correct me if i'm wrong).

Who cares if it's a random white male, the sculpture looks frickin awesome. I don't get the claim that it needs to be "neutral," it's only a statue. From someone who is not white, or not male, I love this statue.
For me the sex and color of it does not matter the previos one with the mantis blades just had more of a cyber punk feel. While this one feels like could fit into any generic action rpg shooter.

Hi guys...I'm a pc player, which means I'll probably fail to find a collector edition for my platform.... but this morning I saw 1 CE available for purchase, and it was for ps4. I decided to buy it. I have some questions now:
1) is there a way, some shop/store/seller/anything I can write to and say "hey, I 'mistaken' my purchase and took a CE for ps instead of pc...can I give you mine so you can give me one for pc?" Is this possible?
2) does the CE contain digital goods too? Like dlc codes or stuff like that? Or the content is basically the same for all 3 different versions of CE and no actual difference in the content that will affect the game depending on what console you play on?
3) let's say I manage to buy a CE for pc....what about the game itself? will it be a gog key or what? I heard that the game you get through collector edition are 'bad' because you can't unlock expansions or dlc on them, is it truth ?

PLEASE don't merge this topic, otherwise I'll lose track of it

1) is there a way, some shop/store/seller/anything I can write to and say "hey, I 'mistaken' my purchase and took a CE for ps instead of pc...can I give you mine so you can give me one for pc?" Is this possible?
I doubt it. The CE is a limited release so it's not like they'll have extra ones laying around to exchange. You could always just buy the standard edition for PC if you wanted.

2) does the CE contain digital goods too? Like dlc codes or stuff like that? Or the content is basically the same for all 3 different versions of CE and no actual difference in the content that will affect the game depending on what console you play on?
The CE on PS4 everything listed here.
  • Collector's Edition box
  • Case with game discs
  • Collectible SteelBook®
  • 25 cm / 10 inch statue depicting V - the game's protagonist - in action
  • Hardcover art book
  • Metal pin set
  • Quadra V-tech metal keychain
  • An annotated copy of A Visitor's Guide to Night City sealed in an NCPD Evidence Bag
  • Embroidered patches
  • World Compendium detailing the game's setting and lore
  • Postcards from Night City
  • Map of Night City
  • Sticker bomb set
Digital goodies included:
  • Game soundtrack
  • Art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game
  • Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook
  • Wallpapers for desktop and mobile
For the video on it see this thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...up-loot-collectors-edition_unboxing.11007349/ The content for each of the three CE's is basically the same ... the only difference I'm aware of is the game discs vs gog code.

3) let's say I manage to buy a CE for pc....what about the game itself? will it be a gog key or what? I heard that the game you get through collector edition are 'bad' because you can't unlock expansions or dlc on them, is it truth ?
It's a gog key for the base game. There was no mention of an expansion pass with the CE (no expansions are even announced), so I would guess you'll still have to get an expansion pass later if and when it becomes available. Normally DLC are free from CDPR, but expansions (like Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) are paid.

PLEASE don't merge this topic, otherwise I'll lose track of it
It will very likely be merged into the thread linked above shortly. But I'll leave this up a couple hours for you.

Last edited:
I doubt it. The CE is a limited release so it's no like they'll have extra ones laying around to exchange. You could always just buy the standard edition for PC if you wanted.

The CE on PS4 everything listed here.
  • Collector's Edition box
  • Case with game discs
  • Collectible SteelBook®
  • 25 cm / 10 inch statue depicting V - the game's protagonist - in action
  • Hardcover art book
  • Metal pin set
  • Quadra V-tech metal keychain
  • An annotated copy of A Visitor's Guide to Night City sealed in an NCPD Evidence Bag
  • Embroidered patches
  • World Compendium detailing the game's setting and lore
  • Postcards from Night City
  • Map of Night City
  • Sticker bomb set
For the video on it see this thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...up-loot-collectors-edition_unboxing.11007349/ The content for each of the three CE's is basically the same ... the only difference I'm aware of is the game discs vs gog code.

It's a gog key for the base game. There was no mention of an expansion pass with the CE (no expansions are even announced), so I would guess you'll still have to get an expansion pass later if and when it becomes available. Normally DLC are free from CDPR, but expansions (like Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) are paid.

Thx for the reply. So basically....I could sell the game for ps4, and keep all the content of the CE and buy the game for pc ?
There would be no difference between doing this, and buying a pc's CE right ?

So basically....I could sell the game for ps4, and keep all the content of the CE and buy the game for pc ?
No significant difference. Although I think all your CE boxes and such will have a "PS4" on them instead of "PC." Also, you'd probably end up spending a little extra since you'd be selling the PS4 game "used" and buying the PC version "new."

Thx for the reply. So basically....I could sell the game for ps4, and keep all the content of the CE and buy the game for pc ?
Rawls pretty much covered everything else, but I did want to point out something regarding the whole "losing track of it" thing. I believe any replies to you will show up in your notifications, regardless of where the thread is posted. So if anyone else quoted you you'd quickly be able to find this "thread" (or posts within the merged thread) again. And the notifications stay in your notification box permanently (?), too.

Anyway, happy CE-ing.

Physical edition for PC will contain a GOG code.

I read somewhere that the retail version is not DRM free (like the digital version).
Does the retail version require a DVD inside the drive all the time?
I guess not, but you never know. Recently released MSFS 2020 (retail) actually requires one DVD to be in the drive all the time.

Top Bottom