Camera STUCK during Lighting Breaks quest

+
Hello!

Just bumped into an annoying bug during the Lighting Breaks quest, been trying to fix it so far but haven't found a way to actually fix it.

Just when I jack into Panam's truck and start controlling the turret inside the power station, everything is fine, then, after destroying the drones and jacking out, the camera stucks, cant move it or rotate or anything. I've tried reloading the save, closing the game, even managed to progress the quest a bit and noticed that the camera un-stucks when controlling the turret and the drone later but stucks again when going back to 1st person view. Tried walking away and quick travelling to somewhere else, still stuck. Then called in some cars and apparently the camera works fine there (when in third person view), but stays stuck when I get down the car.

Tried multiple times to do this quest but seems that I will not be able to progress past this point, has anyone encountered this issue?

Note: I have no mods installed, currently lvl 50 female corpo, done all the other side quests up until this point, haven't done the Takemura quest yet. Save file weights 7mb

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom