Can we please get New Game Plus.

+
If they don't want to give us new game plus, at least give us a character editor where we can just add whatever stats, perks, ripper doc, and any weapon we want. This option should be available after we beat the expansion. If we can have this, then we dont need an actual new game plus. We can just edit our V and start a new game.

My main enjoyment of the game was starting from scratch for repeated playthroughs. They made the progression systems (randomized cyberware stats and weapon mods) so unbelievably amazing and fun with the revamp that even I want newgame+ now so that I don't have to deal with it again.

My main enjoyment of the game was starting from scratch for repeated playthroughs. They made the progression systems (randomized cyberware stats and weapon mods) so unbelievably amazing and fun with the revamp that even I want newgame+ now so that I don't have to deal with it again.
Yeah its sad because this game is just too good to not have new game plus.

Yeah, or at least give us a character editor that allows us to add any weapon, cyberware, stats that we want.

The biggest reason I'd want a NG+ is for the same reason I love it in Horizon Forbidden West and Zero Dawn. I do my first playthrough on Story difficulty, then the second one on Ultra Hard. I could never play this game from the start on hard, but I do want to play it. Plus I'm on console so there's no options for mods unfortunately.

They won't be adding any NG+ despite the game clearly need it regarding his game design, you don't see your build starting to emerge before at least lvl 40, even some good weapons are locked behind end game wall, which is a stupid game design idea, what the point of unlocking a good weapon if you have already finished the game or close to finish it, i don't get it at all.

Doubt that they will add it at this point but gonna put in my 2 cents.

I was so hoping that they were going to add NG+ when they said they were adding a feature that was 'often requested' by the community. I was so disappointed when it turned out to be the metro, I honestly forgot it was even supposed to be a thing originally and have heard no one complain that it wasn't in the game except for maybe at launch. I've used it maybe 3 times since 2.0, and would have used it more if you could explore the stations/trains or if it has some sort of interactions on the trains themselves like a gang trying to commence a train heist or something like that. But no it was a way to add time getting from point A to B while trying to figure out which train you need to be on.

Like people have mentioned, there are so many weapons that I would love to build around but are only available very late or post end-game (Rouge's pistol and Smashers shotgun to name a few) that you don't get to really use them to their full potential unless you rush the story line and keep all the gigs till the end. And most builds don't really shine until mid to late game.

I think most of us aren't even asking to make NG+ unique, not new dialog or anything that would require to build completely new assets. Most of us just want the power trip of not making a brand new character, keeping our perks and gear, and just replaying the game. Just give us a way to reset our traits more than once, or once per playthrough, to let us try out new builds without making a new character and most of the NG+ community that are on consoles will be happy.

Hello,

Isn't NG+ just a harder experience and items? Change the difficulty to very hard won't do?

Crazy would be to get hardcore mode. Die and it is all over.

People keep asking since more three years, so... but you can keep asking obviously, without being annoying because it won't work, that's for sure :)

You don't have kids, I presume :D I don't like to admit it and hope I would always have the mental fortitude as a parent to not negotiate with terrorists, but sometimes, it does indeed work.

You don't have kids, I presume :D I don't like to admit it and hope I would always have the mental fortitude as a parent to not negotiate with terrorists, but sometimes, it does indeed work.
I don't, but I was a kid. As kids I guess it can be understandable, but those who play CP77 are no longer kids, in theory :D

This has been a covered a lot before, but to the extent people aren't aware, new game plus can actually be very, VERY complicated to implement properly in ANY game.

It's not just things like scaling the enemies. It can be things like quests breaking if they're not done in a certain sequence or, for example, a quest depending on the player passing a certain trigger point to continue, which trigger point the player may be able completely to avoid by accident if they have brought over from a previous game a jumping (for example) skill that they would not normally have. It could also be players able to access areas of the game already at a stage when they need not to be accessible, or quest rewards not working properly because the player already has them, etc.

Best result: the quest breaks. Worst result: the entire game breaks. Multiply by 10,000 issues, every single one of which would need to be, first of all, identified, then checked, and then, if necessary, fixed *without breaking anything else in the process*.

They presumably looked into whether it was practically achievable. Clearly, since they have said there will be no NG+, they concluded it was not.

Last edited:
Can we please get new game plus??

How hard can it be to implement it?

Thank you.
I've thought about this and since they have said they won't do a new game plus perhaps it's its at least possible to reset the story in an existing save like add the missions back in the overworld so you keep your character and stats but get to play the mainstory again I imagine that might be easier to implement than a whole new game plus but still scratch the itch of replaying the story fully upgraded. Could have it as an option in settings or for a little flare make it a button in the armoury activated only after completing the main story that does the whole are you sure you want to press the button it will restart the mainstory you will keep your upgrades that kinda deal

Top Bottom