Demand for The Witcher 3 NG++

+

Vote for The Witcher 3 to have NG++

• Total voters
First, for anyone who doesn't know,
A New Game Plus can be created through a normal save file after completing the main story.
What a 'new game plus' means is a new game playthrough with several things saved from your original saved playthrough.

... My demand and wish is that CD Projekt Red inputs the function to make NG++.

Which means to create a "second" NG+ (or more), through a NG+ save file.
Which is what we call NG++, etc.
Which cannot be done at the moment because only normal saves can create a NG+.
So, again, we can't create a new NG+ (NG++) from a NG+ save file.

... It can be done through an unofficial mod on PC, but anyway.
Obviously, not on console. Unless maybe it's hacked, I guess.

I find you get better results if you request something rather than demand it ...... I don't know about you but when someone demands I do something they usually get a middle finger in their face unless it is law enforcement

First, for anyone who doesn't know,
A New Game Plus can be created through a normal save file after completing the main story.
What a 'new game plus' means is a new game playthrough with several things saved from your original saved playthrough.

... My demand and wish is that CD Projekt Red inputs the function to make NG++.

Which means to create a "second" NG+ (or more), through a NG+ save file.
Which is what we call NG++, etc.
Which cannot be done at the moment because only normal saves can create a NG+.
So, again, we can't create a new NG+ (NG++) from a NG+ save file.

... It can be done through an unofficial mod on PC, but anyway.
Obviously, not on console. Unless maybe it's hacked, I guess.
I do agree with this

The only way too start a new game + at level 100 is too play the game starting at level 1 or the blood and wine (level 34) dlc then exp farm till you get too level 100 but it’s very hard and the experience gained from quest etc drops too almost nothing after level 53

i know as I have done it but it’s not easy it took me over 255 hours and once you have done that you need too make 7 manual saves because if you made only one and did not have any auto saves locked behind that manual save you can not do another new game plus as you have no other original game saves I found this out the hard way I have over 3500 hours of playtime of the Witcher 3 combined, on both Xbox and PlayStation

easy just to active debug console after complete main game, add experience enough to get level 100, and nobody need to suffer farming for many hours, actually like 50 hours as I found some information about it. 50 hours of farming, crazy. But yes, new game plus plus would be really good. And also unlimited level, full experience for quest, normal upscaling when enemies do not give you 1 experience if they were lower your level and upscaled to your level

Top Bottom