Can you transfer from PS4 to PC?

+
Can you transfer from PS4 to PC?

I first started Gwent on my PS4, is there anyway I can transfer my account to PC? I don't want to lose all my progress and the collection I worked so hard to achieve.

Unfortunately as far as I know that's not possible. You'll need a fresh start for that.

Is this still true? I started on ps4 and have a pretty good collection plus over 10,000 scraps saved.. Will the ps4 version get some of the features pc players have.? Like being able to see what my deck list is in match. I'd like to transfer pc but invested too much time and money to lose all my cards.

Mancoon1980;n10157522 said:
Is this still true? I started on ps4 and have a pretty good collection plus over 10,000 scraps saved.. Will the ps4 version get some of the features pc players have.? Like being able to see what my deck list is in match. I'd like to transfer pc but invested too much time and money to lose all my cards.

Still true, unfortunately.

As for those deck trackers, they're 3rd party addons and don't come with the game itself. Not all PC players use them.
At this time CDPR have no plans to include deck trackers in GWENT, so it's going to remain a PC-only option.

My question is...will it be possible? I mean..i got 99% of the cards...30% of them premium...i invested money in my ps4 account and if for example ps5 will come ...what will i do with my account? Will my ps5 account take the ps4 one? Will i be able to move to pc? Should i still buy from ps4 or never do that again? Because i am loving the game but i play since day 1 on ps4 and i do not feel like starting all over again on pc ...plus i do not want to lose the money i invested in the game

Lordwhiz;n10422872 said:
My question is...will it be possible? I mean..i got 99% of the cards...30% of them premium...i invested money in my ps4 account and if for example ps5 will come ...what will i do with my account? Will my ps5 account take the ps4 one? Will i be able to move to pc? Should i still buy from ps4 or never do that again? Because i am loving the game but i play since day 1 on ps4 and i do not feel like starting all over again on pc ...plus i do not want to lose the money i invested in the game

No one knows yet, if the PS4 will be compatible with PS5. I'm guessing that it will be - we'll see. Besides, I don't see why the game should not be released on PS5 too (where an account transfer should not be an issue). But at this point this is mere speculation.

Transfering your account from PS4 to PC is not possible yet, I don't know if it will ever be. However, a release date for the PS5 hasn't officially been announced yet, so it might take a year or two before that even happens (and after that it's not like you have to throw your PS4 out of the window right away :) ). Anyhow, I don't see any reason to worry about that now.

I'm very disappointed with the console versions.

I also invested a lot of time and money and stopped playing completely. If it is not possible to transfer the console version to PC in a timely manner, you will be rid of me as a player and customer forever.

I'd be happy if the console version got the same support from the devs that PC gets. They should give some kind of disclaimer.
Post automatically merged:

There is no transferring to the preferred platform. The devs expect you to sit and wait 5 weeks for their game to release on your platform.

It's not just about the five weeks of waiting.

There is so much more that is not convincing on the console. I will only play on PC in the future. And that, as I said, only when my progress is transferred.

Since this is obviously not planned, the game is dead to me.

I'm convinced that a lot of former console players do the same.

agreed....would like to transfer my PS4 stuff to the PC...since its a clean start for the 1.0 version, I don't think this should be hard to do... since I moved to a different place I had to left my PS4 at home, I even spent real-life money on this game, because I liked it that much, so I would really appreciate if there was a possibility of a transfer, even if it would mean the original PS4 profile to be erased in the process...

also, would like to play on the go, so cross-platform would be ideal, although I know that is too much to ask, therefore I would really appreciate if a permanent transfer would be achievable from console to PC...

Last edited:
Top Bottom