Cannot make a topic

+
Cannot make a topic

So ive posted more than 10 times and still cant make a new topic since "im a new member who hasnt posted more than 10 times". whats the deal here?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Mau_91;n9260641 said:
whats the deal here?

After reaching more than 10 posts, the system still needs some time to update your status, which can take up to 24 hours.

I would also like to point out that I've deleted all of your latest 'posts' because those were just low content spam only aimed at unlocking your posting privilege. In the future, please refrain from writing such posts.

I just wanna know how these new people get junior member..and I'm still just a poser ...

is there a way to just...erase my status.. I would like to identify as nothing

ha

TheShift;n9261671 said:
I just wanna know how these new people get junior member..and I'm still just a poser ...

is there a way to just...erase my status.. I would like to identify as nothing

ha

Those ranks are currently bugged, so no need to think about that too much :) Those should be based on your post count, but it doesn't seem to follow any logic at this point.

Are the forums for Gwent and other CDPR titles not connected to the forums for other games? Because I also should have more than 10 posts and had a question I wanted to ask in general discussion.

Why is this

(Users who have less than 10 posts on the forums are not allowed to create new topics outside of Tech Support rooms. ) does this seriously mean I can't post in general forums until I make 10 tech support post ? If so why ? What the heck . Can't even seem to add a reply to an already existing post in forums . Please explain why ?

HI everyone, can someone explain how this forum ranking works and what are the perks of having this rank.

Travisdry;n9275101 said:
(Users who have less than 10 posts on the forums are not allowed to create new topics outside of Tech Support rooms. ) does this seriously mean I can't post in general forums until I make 10 tech support post ? If so why ? What the heck . Can't even seem to add a reply to an already existing post in forums . Please explain why ?

yeah i also wanted to post in general discussion but doesn't allow me. just have to post 10 post.

AzureWinter

This is the official forum of CD Projekt. So, there is no reason to connect to other forums outside of their portfolio. If you want to ask a question, you can also post it in Tech Support. A moderator will move the topic to the correct (sub)forum. Alternatively, you can also look a this thread, which offers some advice on what to do.

Travisdry

You should be able to reply to threads outside of the Tech Support forum, you just cannot make a new thread. This has been done to prevent spammers, which was an issue a while ago. Also, take a look at this thread for some general tips.

KDean11

The ranking system doesn't work properly (yet). The only advantage you get after 10 posts, is the ability to start a new topic in all forums.

I can't believe that three years later and this is still a bloody issue. Can someone please grant me posting rights. I've been sitting here for days waiting to ask my bloody question.

Top Bottom