Cannot replace mods in weapon

+
It's a random weapon found with two "parallax" mods. I wanted to replace existing worse quality "parallax" with a blue quality Generation III "parallax", but game does not allow it - keeps saying that "miejsce zajęte" i.e. spot already taken. It's dumb, if we cannot remove or replace the mods. Will it be fixed somehow soon?
2023-09-29_2333_1.png

Yeah, that's really annoying, especially with Iconic weapons that you level over time. You can't put a mod in because it'll be locked into the iconic for the entire life of the weapon. Hopefully they fix this.

It's a random weapon found with two "parallax" mods. I wanted to replace existing worse quality "parallax" with a blue quality Generation III "parallax", but game does not allow it - keeps saying that "miejsce zajęte" i.e. spot already taken. It's dumb, if we cannot remove or replace the mods. Will it be fixed somehow soon?
View attachment 11365303
Yeah not a bug they changed it might be worth scanning patch notes for other bits

Yeah it's annoying. Had to drop some nice t5++ weapons because you can't remove mod. Unless you download uneqip mods from nexus (for pc users only)

Top Bottom