Cannot use Ithlinne Aegli on Saesenthessis

+

Guest 4334474

Hello,

When you put Ithlinne Aegli into play her deploy is to "boost a Scoia'tael unit in your hand by 4".

This works on everything I have ever played (which is a green Scoia'tael card) except Saesenthessis, which is also a Scoia'tael card.

As an extra reference point, Milva when in play "Boosts self by 1 whenever you play a Scoia'tael" unit and does work when Saesenthessis is played.

Because Saesenthessis is immune and cannot be targeted. This is probably an unintended side-effect of the immune tag.

Guest 4334474

Because Saesenthessis is immune and cannot be targeted. This is probably an unintended side-effect of the immune tag.

I haven't tried it on say Milva who is also immune to be sure if that is the case but yeah it's gotta be a bug either way since "Immune" shouldn't work if the unit isn't in play yet right?

I haven't tried it on say Milva who is also immune to be sure if that is the case but yeah it's gotta be a bug either way since "Immune" shouldn't work if the unit isn't in play yet right?

You can use Ithlinne's buff on Milva and you can use Triss:Butterfly on Saesenthessis and Milva.

I built a Francesca weather deck, that uses immune buffed cards as a finisher...

You can use Ithlinne's buff on Milva and you can use Triss:Butterfly on Saesenthessis and Milva.

Triss' ability is a random effect, so that would make sense because it's not targeted. However, Ithlinne's buff working on Milva is inconsistent with the bug's behavior.

The cards aren't getting immune on deploy but having this status effect from game start, so it makes sense mechanical wise. If that is really what is intended is another question.

Cards being immune in hand no longer makes any sense as there are no longer any offensive cards that effect the enemy hand. No more revealing the enemy's hand, No more powerswap, no more damage, etc.

Triss' ability is a random effect, so that would make sense because it's not targeted.

I think that also Woodland Spirit can boost an immune unit in your hand.

Cards being immune in hand no longer makes any sense as there are no longer any offensive cards that effect the enemy hand. No more revealing the enemy's hand, No more powerswap, no more damage, etc.

There is Shilard that can reduce the strength of a card in hand - the one with the highest power - to 1.
I don't know whether he can target immune units or not. :unsure:

Guest 4334474

Here is what I received as direct response from support.

"Hi,

Saesenthessis has an ability Immune and cannot be targeted (unless she's on the Board and her order ability is used).

Best regards,
Cheesevendor"

So I guess it's intended then that immune means immune in your hand too.

Top Bottom