Can't change clothes in the epilogue.

+
Is this new, from one of the patches? Because I remember being able to change clothes during the epilogue before. I wanted to get a sweet screenshot on the basalisk during the Panam ending but now you can only wear one crappy outfit. What gives?

As far as I remember (so since release), only the Nomad outfit (directly equipped) which can be worn during the Star Ending.
(besides in all endings, you can't choose the clothes you want to wear)

Last edited:

Forum regular
iam more curious who the hell stolen all my edies? but yes, even question who the hell stolen all my clothing and why the hell iam wearing so ugly pants is good also.

iam more curious who the hell stolen all my edies? but yes, even question who the hell stolen all my clothing and why the hell iam wearing so ugly pants is good also.
At least in the Sun ending, the idea is probably that "you have unlimited resources" so a number is meaningless. It's a new concept - zero eddies on you, but you can have anything you want. Tho, my reaction was the same on the stream when I finished the game for the first time: WHERE IS MY MONEY?!! Before that, I had a freakout episode about my Overture missing.

Last edited:

Forum regular
At least in the Sun ending, the idea is probably that "you have unlimited resources" so a number is meaningless. It's a new concept - zero eddies on you, but you can have anything you want. Tho, my reaction was the same on the stream when I finished the game for the first time: WHERE IS MY MONEY?!! Before that, I had a freakout episode about my Overture missing.
sure, i understand this. but how do you want to explain this changes via story line?

Forum regular
What would you like me to reflect upon?
Hi. nothing. i just say we didnt get any explanation about lost all our stuff and why the hell we have such ugly clothing. nothing less, nothing more. I dont deal with "why?" but "how"?

PS: i would understand that V just let the stuff in the night city same like old life. but eddies? you always need eddies, especially when you wanna start new life from the beginning :)

Top Bottom