can't load user profile

+
Same here, IOS and Android - but I have calmed down, my Profile still exists at the Gwent Website.

Think it wasn't a good idea to implement that much of witchers with one Update, it seems they bewitched the game.

same here on both Android and PC. Maybe there are too much people trying to connect at the same time. BTW, back to Playing TW3

This issue was present when the MM expansion was launched as well. Also, a word of advise for those who have pre-ordered expansion kegs. Don't open them while the game experiences issues. There are delays and you might end up in a situation where Shupe freezes, get some errors and with no idea if the keg opened in the background (you will most likely lose cards or won't know what you get from them).

Wait a day or two until the game is stabilized and then open them. I opened 3 kegs today and on the 3rd one Shupe froze for a few minutes. After I selected the rare card, I got an error afterwards. Same thing happened to me during the MM expansion, but back then I was stupid enough to spam the open button and lost quite a few kegs in the process. Support did not help at all, claiming that the kegs opened up, despite the game freezing.

Top Bottom