Car dashboard and camera height in the first person.

+

Do you enjoy the first person car camera height?

• Total voters
Here`s an idea for CDPR to consider, since the inside of each car is a piece of art we want to look at, why not have the camera zoom in when we step the pedal, displaying more of the road while driving, while if when we brake/stop the camera would zoom out to its current state
it would also have to move upward and pitch slightly downward to show the far edge of the hood so you could judge things properly...
this might be nauseating , might not be ...would have to be tested/ developed...

Here`s an idea for CDPR to consider, since the inside of each car is a piece of art we want to look at, why not have the camera zoom in when we step the pedal, displaying more of the road while driving, while if when we brake/stop the camera would zoom out to its current state
Zoom-in feature, like when you are on foot, would be better for inspecting the interior.
but honestly consoles should just get an alternate camera mode that you can switch to, and PC should get adjustable "seat" with numpad.

first person camera in general makes it seem like V is 5'6 when he is probably more like 5'10.
When I first played as female V I thought "cool they've made her shorter for immersion".

When I followed up that play through with a male V play though I thought "oh... I guess V's just short..."

Top Bottom