Car Missions Stopped Coming

+
I have been playing a new run through since 1.5 released and the new vehicle missions have stopped appearing since the Shion near H10.

Have just hit 50 Street Cred and still nothing??

Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

Cheers
Mystrust

You do need to move into the rough regions where these vehicles are, I believe. And perhaps even do the gigs for the fixers. I don't believe they give them to you just because you got enough cred. You have to do their gigs to unlock them too.

If you're going for Autojock, don't stress over it... I bought all the vehicles in the game and it didn't register. It's now the only achievement I've yet to obtain except for the shooting grenades one (which I now cannot be bothered to do because Autojock failed to register so.. why bother?)

If that's the case then it's not a small change from before. Mainly I'm looking for the Javelina (which at least was my favourite) and to try out the vehicle changes.

I've done a couple of the Badlands Gigs but only had one car offered. I'll try driving around for a bit.

If that's the case then it's not a small change from before. Mainly I'm looking for the Javelina (which at least was my favourite) and to try out the vehicle changes.

I've done a couple of the Badlands Gigs but only had one car offered. I'll try driving around for a bit.
Dakota offered me cars throughout my clearing of her gigs. So if you're still missing it and you've already been to where it's offered (which you will have if you complete all of Dakota's gigs, this one is close to the MIA gig) then simply finish her gigs. My guess is you get this once you've completed MIA.

I've got all her vehicles to buy now that I've finished all her gigs, including this one.

Edit: Side note... it appears the order of the jobs is the order you get them and this was the last on my list:

1646573305354.png

That's definitely in the order I got them from her and the reason they're all together is because I just cleared all her gigs in a row (in fact it's the last thing I did in game, pretty much), without doing other gigs in between. As I said, you need to do their gigs to get these and the safest bet is to just do all of the gigs. Nowadays, that means doing them in sequence (you can't do them in any order you like any more). Just remember that she has a couple gigs that are located way, way down south, in Jackson Plains; until you do those, you can't do them all. That threw me at first...

Last edited:
I swear they hear you complaining :)

Having had multiple hours of gameplay between getting any vehicles, after I posted this I now have a couple more.

The Gigs didnt seem to help so I thought it Might have been a different street cred requirement from pre-1.5

Thanks for responding though

Cheers
Mystrust

Top Bottom