Card Collection & Filters

+
Card Collection & Filters

I love collecting cards and it would be great if the Card Collection interface would be slightly tweaked.

Firstly, once a filter is set it should be permanent until it is reset manually by going into the filters tab.

Secondly, there should be a new option to sort cards so that the correct number of individual cards is displayed. For example right now I have 233 standard cards 25 premium and 258 in total. However, these numbers especially the total count does not display the correct number of unique cards that I have. It's fine if I have a unique silver or gold card, but if it's bronze it gets duplicated in the numbers and doesn't reflect the total value.

The viewing of such cards could also be improved. That's why there should be a new filter that would allow to: view all cards (standard+premium), wouldn't count the standard and premium version as separate cards and finally wouldn't display all the premium cards that are still waiting to be crafted.

Finally, once opening a keg it should also display if the card is owned without differentiate between standard and premium or display some sort of tab ("Thunderbolt Potion" standard: x premium: x). That would enable the player to make a better judgement of what he needs.

I see the collection table as a way to Misrepresent Information because the Percentages you are showing us are an illusion of a progress that is just far from the truth. So I am seeing the numbers and think I can just play a little more and will have all the cards, but the numbers mean nothing because they are made mostly by regular bronze cards. And in reality though I have 250 hours in this game I am missing half if not even more golden cards to complete the collection (edit: I have 43/110 golden cards now that I bothered counting them). So please present our progress more accurately with no marketing tricks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom