Cards On The Board Need To Be Bigger

+
Cards On The Board Need To Be Bigger

I got about 2 hours worth of playing time in the beta last night and I loved every minute of it.
I do find that I have trouble seeing the cards after they have been put into play on the game board, and I would like to recommend that the size be increased.

I am on xbox one. I have a 50 inch tv that I dont sit too far away from. Anyone else have an opinion on this so far?

Thanks for the beta invite btw Gwent team.

Edit: I know I can zoom in on individual cards, but after a while looking at the board overall seemed to strain my eyes.

The board is very small and doesn't take up as much space as it should ,, hope they redesign it well because it's too problematic

I agree... Those card color borders are to thin & understanding card type gold-silver-bronze is really hard specially when cards on board. I think you should add something more to cards so that its easy to find there type... may be card strength no also in card type color or some continuous border animation for different type like shining border for gold cards, glitter for silver & none for bronze. although I don't know how friendly those animation going to be for eyes but its just a suggestion as op says card size is too small on board.

I'd prefer original witcher game gwent board layout anytime with new color & effects.

Suggestion 4 board....

Last edited:
Good point. A gold card on the board looks the same as a bronze if I am not zoomed in.
This should be far more clear.

Glad to hear its not my 35 year old eyes and others are seeing the same. Exactly why there is a beta so we can help make things better.

Top Bottom