Cards that let us move units across battlefields

+

Guest 3945410

Cards that let us move units across battlefields

I would very much like to see cards that let us move units across battlefields.

These might be loosely categorized as "pull cards" and "push cards".

- A pull card might say "Move any opposing unit with 3 strength or less over to your side of the battlefield." This would give nearly useless cards like Kambi a place in the sun. One such card might be "The Kayran".

- A push card might say "Move any friendly unit with 3 strength or less over to the opposing side of the battlefield." This would give us a second way to deal with cards like Sabrina Glevissig, and I love the idea of throwing a bomb back at the enemy. One such card might be "Geralt: Aard".

I'd rather see cards that would move my and opponents units on their side of the board from one row to another. It will create possible tactics to avoid weather and other Geralt: Igni-like cards.

Half-a-Cat;n7068920 said:
I'd rather see cards that would move my and opponents units on their side of the board from one row to another. It will create possible tactics to avoid weather and other Geralt: Igni-like cards.

I was thinking the same thing. Like the Igni but Aard and move units back or forward rows. I think it was Aard that blasted and pushed enemies. So, +1

Top Bottom