Carrying the canto early in the game yields interesting results

+
For those who dont know what the militech canto is and want to find out later in phantom liberty, stop reading.

For those who know what it is
get it one way or another and then play through the base game story. It will comment occasionally.

I would if the actual quickhack felt better to use. The visual is cool, but it's basically a REALLY slow suicide that depletes your entire resource pool when it spreads, and if you don't one shot everything(which happens with boss-class npc's) than you it's a waste...especially considering you lose half your potential arsenal to use the deck, along with whatever bonuses you had on your prior deck.

I wish it at least had an explosive effect so you got gibs upon death instead of the npc just falling over.

You dont have to use the quickhack. Just carry it during certain missions like before you interrogate hellman or go to the place where you crawled out of the trash where deshawn dumped you.

I can see some use with Smart Machine Guns, because of the extremely quick upload speed. But yeah i wasnt overwhelmed aswell.

I really enjoy the rougue ai that talks to you when you use the blackwall. It's almost as if they find your activity rather amusing to watch. Acquiring it early game seems like it would be less fun because of its power. One thing that creates a challenge is it having less cyberware slots. However, I'm sure the game a llows you to unequip it if you want.

It would have been cool to see the blackwall cyberdeck prevent V from doing other stuff wants it's installed. Almost as if it promising to keep her alive, as long as she continue to use it.

For those who dont know what the militech canto is and want to find out later in phantom liberty, stop reading.

For those who know what it is
get it one way or another and then play through the base game story. It will comment occasionally.
THANK YOU!

Top Bottom