CD Projekt Red should add more clothing options

+
100% agree! Need more clothes and cyberware options in character creation.
I think we have to do with the mods, that's all we get.

It's even surprising that we got new content with 2.1, because CDPR announced not to work on new content for CP 2077 anymore. They announced this right after PL release. Only technical and bug fixes, no more content.

They want to focus on project "Orion" which is a new game set in the Cyberpunk universe that they have in development. They even opened a new studio in Boston, to work on the new Cyberpunk game.

So more clothing and customization options would be wonderful in project "Orion."

Last edited:
100% agree! Need more clothes and cyberware options in character creation.
to do that , they need first to make V model character as a "unique" character
this why moth skin , tattoo mods , cyberware mods 've to be set behind a framework to give V a "specific" body
steel amazed how player get a slide for breast size but in fact that do nothing xD
and why we can't make a male body , slim , fat , muscular..? i don't see anything on the Lore that make those this wrong ..
at the end its just "feature" that cost too much time and money ..

CD Projekt Red should add more clothing options, remember back when it was advertised there you can have bunch of different style? Neokitsch, kitsch, corpo and entropism? they really need to add those clothing options, since all the npc are wearing them, you should be able to wear them as well.
This is so true. It's irritating seeing the enemies we kil such as arasaka goons look objectively better than us, and we're supposed to be the "best" in Night City. By CDPR's own words, "style is everything in Night city".

I really hope they've been working on this or are working on it, because this would make the game complete in my opinion. We need more options for consoles. Besides, they added metro system which was a mod, now can we do new clothes?

Top Bottom