CDPR forced my hand and i'm disappointed

+
My V never killed innocent people. He always took revenge against the evil ones. My V was justice reincarnated...until Claire races.

(SPOILER)
I don't care about politics or any kind of activism, i didn't care about the trans flag on her monster. I thought the talking part was very mature and very nice...but the potential of choice is incredible poor. When you are racing the last race you have two options: pursue the 'bad' guy or finish the race. I tried both. When you pursue the bad guy, his car suffer a terrible accident and Claire is avid to kill him. He was always trying to say that he didn't killed her husband and trying to explain what really happened. Claire didn't care, and even if you try to help him, she will shot him. The DEVs lost a huge potential here, we don't know what kind of person her husband was and we could have a new side quest to explore more about her marriage and her husband. Worse, you pursue the guy, you'll earn her car, if you finish the race...you'll have nothing, except a "f*** off". This questline smells laziness and activism.
Disappointed.

Yeah well I was initially pretty happy that they were allowing my character to choose not to drink / smoke, until it transpired that the only way to take on a certain sharpshooting quest is to drink.

That sucked.

Top Bottom