Cdpr Please add Fov sliders and 3rd person view to next gen consoles

+
I don't care about 30 FPS, but I can't play low FOV game. it's make me sick.
Post automatically merged:

I'm dying because low FOV game make me sick.

There is no denying that this game is great. But I can't even start this game.
There is no FOV slider option on my XBOX series X. I've tried it several times, but each time, within an hour of starting the game, I turn off the game and lie down due to motion sickness.
I am a user who plays FPS games like COD for thousands of hours. However, games like this one that have a low FOV and cannot be adjusted are unplayable.
CDPR, please add a FOV slider to the console version as well.
What's worse than a great game that gamers can't play?

Last edited:
I don't care about 30 FPS, but I can't play low FOV game. it's make me sick.

I'm dying because low FOV game make me sick.

There is no denying that this game is great. But I can't even start this game.
There is no FOV slider option on my XBOX series X. I've tried it several times, but each time, within an hour of starting the game, I turn off the game and lie down due to motion sickness.
I am a user who plays FPS games like COD for thousands of hours. However, games like this one that have a low FOV and cannot be adjusted are unplayable.
CDPR, please add a FOV slider to the console version as well.
What's worse than a great game that gamers can't play?
Same man Damnn, actually now I would prefer a third person view over an Fov slider what do you think?

Makes sense, but I think at the end of the day it’s all about optimisation… I don’t think Cdpr cares like that, I feel like they just want to sell a sequel as fast as possible
Seriously!? They just spent almost three years, among other things, trying to make the graphics work as best they can on as many configurations as possible, with the game's look changing with every patch. Given that CDPR are among those that give players as many options as possible, it's very likely that the absence of a field of view setting is because either performance is so damaged by going wider that it's a non-starter or, worse, that trying to render at a wider view could cause the kinds of problem that we saw at launch on last gen -- like the ground not loading in time as the player moves through the world or affecting the stability of the game.

In terms of motion sickness, one alternative might be to introduce improved options to reduce camera sway and slow camera movement (there is already some control over this on PC although I can't remember what precisely and it may not have made it over to console). But obviously there's a limit to how much you can do with that before the experience of playing starts to feel frustratingly sluggish.

On a basic, practical level, playing further away from the screen and with the lights on in your room might also help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom