FOV and Vignette options on Console

+
Cyberpunk is one of my favourite games of all time. I've played 200 hours on PC and it was wonderful, but unfortunately my PC can no longer run the game.

Switched to the PS5 version with update 2.0 and the lack of FOV and vignette options has caused me the worst motion sickness and nausea I've ever experienced from a game in my life. I have a chronic illness so the nausea is significantly affecting me to the point I've hardly been able to leave my bed today.

Could you please add FOV and Vignette options to the PS5/Xbox versions of the game? I'm actually begging. This is one of my favourite games ever and I was so hyped for Phantom Liberty that I pre-ordered it, but with the narrow FOV I don't think I'll be able to play it without getting dreadfully unwell :( Playing this game on console causes awful nausea, dizziness and motion sickness from the lack of FOV and Vignette options. These options are available on the PC version, but are sorely missing from PS5 and Xbox. Driving cars in 3rd person isn't too bad, but the first person FOV is nauseating.

I'm not the only person asking for this either! Search "fov" or "cyberpunk fov" on the cyberpunk discord or on twitter and you'll find dozens upon dozens of other people asking for FOV options too! There's even multiple posts and threads about FOV and Vignette on console on these forums.

Please help!!! I'd absolutely love to continue playing this incredible masterpiece of a game without getting dreadfully nauseous and motion sick! Thank you!!! <3

Cyberpunk is one of my favourite games of all time. I've played 200 hours on PC and it was wonderful, but unfortunately my PC can no longer run the game.

Switched to the PS5 version with update 2.0 and the lack of FOV and vignette options has caused me the worst motion sickness and nausea I've ever experienced from a game in my life. I have a chronic illness so the nausea is significantly affecting me to the point I've hardly been able to leave my bed today.

Could you please add FOV and Vignette options to the PS5/Xbox versions of the game? I'm actually begging. This is one of my favourite games ever and I was so hyped for Phantom Liberty that I pre-ordered it, but with the narrow FOV I don't think I'll be able to play it without getting dreadfully unwell :( Playing this game on console causes awful nausea, dizziness and motion sickness from the lack of FOV and Vignette options. These options are available on the PC version, but are sorely missing from PS5 and Xbox. Driving cars in 3rd person isn't too bad, but the first person FOV is nauseating.

I'm not the only person asking for this either! Search "fov" or "cyberpunk fov" on the cyberpunk discord or on twitter and you'll find dozens upon dozens of other people asking for FOV options too! There's even multiple posts and threads about FOV and Vignette on console on these forums.

Please help!!! I'd absolutely love to continue playing this incredible masterpiece of a game without getting dreadfully nauseous and motion sick! Thank you!!! <3
Post automatically merged:

Literally can’t agree more, it’s way too zoomed in and with all the dodging and movement abilities, using them is a roller coaster of nausea. An fov slider will go a tremendously long way for console, even if it affects pop ins or other things.

Yeah, I’m dying for these options on console.
I don’t normally have issues with tight FOVs in games, but something about it in CP2077 just causes me all kinds of grief.

Particularly since the 2.0 update, the vignette effect has been increased making everything even more claustrophobic.

I don’t see any real reason an FOV slider can’t be implemented into the game on Series and PS5 consoles. If there is a slight hit to performance, then so be in, throw up a warning message that the FPS might be a bit worse with an increase view angle. Let it be our choice.

Top Bottom