CDPR tweet today on top reported issues

+
Sadly cdpr bug reporting mechanism is not a good one:
  • very long processing times. Two my reports needed more as 6 weeks to be replied and one with detailed info and numerous screenshots about localisation mistake (in Highwayman mission which is unsolvable if player want follow given instructions) was not answered at all.
  • impossible access reports which you have submited either with additional info, or for check if this issue is looked at
  • is not known which bugs are already reported and thus there muste be many duplicate reports which can only lead to very unefective processing of bug reports.
... and I'm quite sure there can be added much more to that above. That tweet with just 3! top reports is really funny, when there are some issues remaining from Day1 like for example nonfunctional perks (all the final perks for every ability are not working to my knowledge, plus few more)

All of the capstone perks work as of patch 1.2, they just didn't document the fixes in the patch notes. Several other perk fixes were done in 1.2 like Daisy Chain and Anamnasis. Daisy Chain now works as described (so rank 1/3 is not grossly overperforming). Anamasis works but differently to the perk description. You can go below 2/3/4 RAM but it immediately resets to 2/3/4 RAM. This makes sense as it prevents endless spamming of ultimate quickhacks when you don't have have enough RAM to even cast it once.

All of the capstone perks work as of patch 1.2, they just didn't document the fixes in the patch notes. Several other perk fixes were done in 1.2 like Daisy Chain and Anamnasis. Daisy Chain now works as described (so rank 1/3 is not grossly overperforming). Anamasis works but differently to the perk description. You can go below 2/3/4 RAM but it immediately resets to 2/3/4 RAM. This makes sense as it prevents endless spamming of ultimate quickhacks when you don't have have enough RAM to even cast it once.
Thx, may give it chance then ... this week I started my 5th run and may try something different as I got used :) ... btw, sigh, things like this really should appear in patch notes :(

Top Bottom