CDPR tweet today on top reported issues

+
Not sure why this didn't get an official Red news post today.

Screenshot_20210624-213214_Twitter.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Also this...... Didn't even realise there was a customer support twitter account with little nuggets of info.

Screenshot_20210624-213935_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

"CDPR TWEET TODAY ON TOP RETORTED ISSUES"

Very nice. Glad to see they listened to our plea for more communication and confirmation.
Yeah, I was pleased too, just surprised that it wasn't posted on the forum. Actually scrolling back though their tweets there are sporadic mentions of issues they've been working on.

@Vattier @Alicja. MORE OF THIS PLEASE!

Hmm. I imagine it's just an oversight: Sometimes I notice the co-ordination between the various channels differs. Also, the RED Support Team frequently moves independently of us here -- since, after all, the Forums aren't an official support channel. Nonetheless, it's good to see they've a section for top reports now.

Hmm. I imagine it's just an oversight: Sometimes I notice the co-ordination between the various channels differs. Also, the RED Support Team frequently moves independently of us here -- since, after all, the Forums aren't an official support channel. Nonetheless, it's good to see they've a section for top reports now.
The commercial separation is fair enough, but it would be nice if they shared this info into the forum too, it sounds like individuals get a response to their support tickets but given the perceived lack of communication I think it would serve them well to make announcement like the tweet in my original post on a more frequent (if not regular)basis.

People just need to be reassured that things are being worked on.

That's a very short list of top reported issues. Either nobody's reporting various and numerous bugs, glitches and issues, or CDPR doesn't wan to show too many at once.

It sounds reasonable that quest progress/completion issues are at the top of the reported issues list because:

1. There is a REDSupport category for it.
2. It is easy to identify the exact stage at which the quest fails to complete and therefore easy to identify a common cause.
3. The end user doesn't need to supply much information. Its enough to say I got to this point and then nothing happened. All you need to produce is a save file.

Other types of bugs are not so straightforward and not necessarily easy to categorize. Some are non-reproducible (or have very low reproduction rates) and there are many probable causes. Its hard to fix things when you don't know whats broken.

Corpse loot still resets to level 1 if you leave it on the ground, save and then reload your game. This bug has existed since patch 1.1 and I have reported it with video, reproduction method and a save file.

I have seen this bug confused with level 1 NCPD Assault in Progress loot. Many NCPD reward containers have items in them with level 1 stats but these are two entirely different issues and the loot generation method is different.

Many people can submit bug reports for level 1 loot, but in the examples above, they are really two separate issues with two different modes of failure. One is a save state persistence problem. The other is a level scaling problem.

There is no REDSupport category for itemisation bugs. I ended up submitting these reports under "I have a problem with combat".

Last edited:
The commercial separation is fair enough, but it would be nice if they shared this info into the forum too, it sounds like individuals get a response to their support tickets but given the perceived lack of communication I think it would serve them well to make announcement like the tweet in my original post on a more frequent (if not regular)basis.
Personally, I'm always in favour of more informational resources for players on the Forums!

Indeed, Support replies to individual tickets, and posts broader public statements on their website and Twitter; however, speaking for myself, I rather miss their occasional visits here. Back with Witcher III, members of Support volunteered a bit of their free time to the Forums, when they could -- and, with help from our moderators, identified a few issues which had, in fact, been under-reported. These days, I suspect the Team has more than enough on their hands, though, managing the wide, and varied range of reports they've received for Cyberpunk. Also, since the old days, Support has made adjustments to their system, unrelated to the Forums.

And this brings me to an important point (which I could never repeat often enough for Witcher III): To all players who encounter issues with the game, please, check the categories on the website, and send in those tickets!

Too often, people assumed that someone else would report an issue, or guessed that a long thread on the Forums, reddit, or Twitter counted for a report. That's how many odd bugs, and unusual cases slipped through the cracks for Witcher III. Reports are the official, approved method: The more unique reports the Team receives on issues, the higher the priority they're assigned, and the sooner they may enter the docket to be addressed.

DC9V

Forum veteran
That's a very short list of top reported issues. Either nobody's reporting various and numerous bugs, glitches and issues, or CDPR doesn't wan to show too many at once.
It probably just means that the cause of these three issues has been identified and they are currently working on a solution so they do not need any further reports. (I might be wrong tho)

It probably just means that the cause of these three issues has been identified and they are currently working on a solution so they do not need any further reports. (I might be wrong tho)
For the first, I think, if you encountered it, maybe you will be really motivated for send a report. You're stuck in the main quest, could not be worse :(
Play it Safe – Takemura doesn’t call even after completing other main quests, objective’s stuck on “Pursue other leads or wait until Takemura is ready".

DC9V

Forum veteran
For the first, I think, if you encountered it, maybe you will be really motivated for send a report. You're stuck in the main quest, could not be worse :(
Play it Safe – Takemura doesn’t call even after completing other main quests, objective’s stuck on “Pursue other leads or wait until Takemura is ready".
Yea I mean it's good to see that the main quest is high priority. Still it would be nice to see more issues mentioned. You know, I just love reading patch notes, prologues, manuals, that kind of stuff...

Personally, I'm always in favour of more informational resources for players on the Forums!

Indeed, Support replies to individual tickets, and posts broader public statements on their website and Twitter; however, speaking for myself, I rather miss their occasional visits here. Back with Witcher III, members of Support volunteered a bit of their free time to the Forums, when they could -- and, with help from our moderators, identified a few issues which had, in fact, been under-reported. These days, I suspect the Team has more than enough on their hands, though, managing the wide, and varied range of reports they've received for Cyberpunk. Also, since the old days, Support has made adjustments to their system, unrelated to the Forums.

And this brings me to an important point (which I could never repeat often enough for Witcher III): To all players who encounter issues with the game, please, check the categories on the website, and send in those tickets!

Too often, people assumed that someone else would report an issue, or guessed that a long thread on the Forums, reddit, or Twitter counted for a report. That's how many odd bugs, and unusual cases slipped through the cracks for Witcher III. Reports are the official, approved method: The more unique reports the Team receives on issues, the higher the priority they're assigned, and the sooner they may enter the docket to be addressed.
Sort of like how I miss the good old days of the doctors' Bioware. We used to jump on the forums and scream at the devs about something stupid they had done or not done. They used to jump on and either say thanks for the good idea, or shout right back that what was being suggested was even more stupid than what they had done themselves; then sometimes implement part of it just to prove that the idea was stupid. When someone hears one of us old-timers carrying on ad nauseam about how much we loved old Bioware, the rich exchanges between the company and its customers are just part of the reason. All of this is pre-EA, of course.

Edit: While I'm on the subject, I still remember when our collective hearts broke. One of the devs was going back and forth with several people about changes that should or shouldn't be made to the Arcane Warrior, which depending on how you played it, was either completely broken bad or completely broken good. In the middle of all that, a new customer care representative jumped in, shut down the dev and the conversation. Everything changed that day. It was shortly after the EA purchase.

Last edited:
Yea I mean it's good to see that the main quest is high priority. Still it would be nice to see more issues mentioned. You know, I just love reading patch notes, prologues, manuals, that kind of stuff...
Yep, me too :)

But I may be wrong but this is how I see it:
"Damn, my most annoying bug is not on the (short) list"
So, the message implied could be :
"If you come across a bug that annoys you and you really want to see fixed, rather than wait and hope that it is fixed, the best and efficient way is to report it > here"

I hope they fix the Legendary QuickHacks from Access Points Bug soon. Its been reported for over 5 months now in a thread that is 14 pages long with 37k+ views:

I noticed in the PS5 section there is no mention to crashes. Mine crashes after an hour of play. What's the deal.

I noticed in the PS5 section there is no mention to crashes. Mine crashes after an hour of play. What's the deal.
Yep, not "normal" especially on PS5.
You can look here (also clear the cache) and send a bug report as a last resort.
Just for know, it's random or it's when you arrive in certain "heavy" populated areas ?
(I don't know about PS5, but if there is option for "performance" or "quality", you play on which option ?)

Whatever CDPR is going to do at this point is going to go down as legendary or catastrophic. The anticipation is killing me.

Welp, they can check out my crash reports. They're the ones with a bunch of "H" characters since they don't let us submit words on the crash reports.

You can look here (also clear the cache) and send a bug report as a last resort.
Just for know, it's random or it's when you arrive in certain "heavy" populated areas ?
(I don't know about PS5, but if there is option for "performance" or "quality", you play on which option ?)
Thanks, totally spaced clearing cache. It'll happen randomly. Tha just for the link. They have plenty of my crash reports 😆

Clearing cage got me to 2 hrs of continuous play before it crashed again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom