Change the name of certain Seasons

+
This is just a small thing I noticed. It’s not a big deal or anything but I noticed two seasonal cardbacks don’t have the exact name of their respective season written on them.

For April’s Season of the Elves, the cardback has the word “Elf” written on it instead of “Elves.”

For August’s Season of the Draconid, the cardback has the word “Dragon” written on it instead of “Draconid.”

I’m just wondering why they’re not the same. It’s not a big deal I just think they should match like with the other seasons. I think since the card backs are already designed, changing the season names to “Season of the Elf” and “Season of the Dragon” would be easier (plus the singular form of “Season of the Elf” matches the singular form of September’s “Season of the Dryad”)

Also, this is just a small nitpick that’s sort of related, but I think June’s Season of the Magic should have the “the” dropped from it. Using a definitive article in this context is improper and it sounds weird. “Season of Magic” also just sounds better than “Season of the Magic.”

Top Bottom