Changes...

+
I wish for some changes:

1) Game music separate from car music, ghetto blasters/radio's on the streets and in buildings.
2) option to set auto save to off. (the game crashes often on a auto save, the game auto saves a lot !)
3) Option to sell all foods at once, unlike drinks food cant be broken down for crafting and takes a lot of time to sell 1 at the time.
4) pls fix the jump suit, this is broken and when equipped the character loses the foot ware (walking bare footed)

I might come up with some more... ;)

Now that Im 120+ hours into Cyberpunk, there are some things I think they should change/add.

Easy/Simple adds:
-Better vehicle GPS: I have crashed/missed turns so much having to look to the minimap to tell me where to go.
They should add some kind of on screen GPS display to make driving better.

-Crafting/Deconstructing multiple items at a time: They have mass decon for items that stack, but for example
the mods you make, because you have to proc to get higher quality mods you end up making like 100s or maybe even 1000s
to get the quality you are looking for, and they don't stack. so I would say either make them stack, OR, give a way to
select multiple items at a time when deconstructing. And making one at a time is laborsome. Give me the option to set
and make X number at a time. Even if I had to wait for each one to be made, I could go use the bathroom, watch a video
or something like that and come back to all of them being made.

-Emersion settings: Add in function for needing to eat/drink and sleep. Does not have to be an every day thing, but
adding in some kind of thing like this would make the "RP" feek if the game 100% better. You could even get a buff for
sleeping in your apt, that you dont get from motels etc. Would give more reason to go back. Maybe even something like
a "happyness" meter that could be filled by spending time in a bar or with joytoy/relationships etc.

More difficult, but definately do-able.

-Additional backgrounds: Stuff like ex-gang member, or political background. Just to add more playability, more options.

-Reputation: Specifically with gangs. They kinda have this with "Street Cred" but I mean something where maybe you can
do jobs for like Valentino's that would increase your ranking with them, maybe even leading to the ability to "join" them.
Lots of possabilities with this. Could even add something with the NCPD due to the crimes they call in that you stop.

-Additional Apartments/Customizable: This is just for stuff to do, but it would be nice as you increase your
standing, as you increase your style, that you could also increase your living situation.

-Add more to "fixers", specifically, maybe even a rating/rep system with them, so that after a while of working for them,
maybe they give you a special job, or offer to sell you rare/legendary equipment.

Pie in the sky/highly unlikely.

-Have your background actually do something in the game beyond the occasional dialog choice: Even if your background can't
impact the game story itself at this point, it would be nice if say because of your Corpo background, you occasionaly get
contacted to do a job for a corp or something like that. Just something to change up gameplays.

-Ability to progress through the same with lifestyle: I added this above for apts, but also I mean stuff like the flying transport
like you get to use at the beginning of the game.

Guest 4519094

this should cover every request here up to now,
hesitatd to include combat/companions mods and appearance mods but please do give them a look ;)
have fun

Top Bottom