Character locked after credits

+
Hi,
At the moment after the end credits, it says about “doing 1 more gig” and I am brought back to looking over the bridge before going into Embers. The problem is that my character is locked, I can’t take out my weapons, can’t talk to NPC’s etc. it’s like the stuck in cinematic bug but worse. I can enter vehicles and do quick hacks though but that is all.

I then went for all the endings, to get the achievements (still same issue as above, thankfully I had a previous saved file), but now after the credits, I don’t get the option to go back just before entering Embers

I am playing on a series X if that helps.

thanks

Did you try reloading the previous save games?
Maybe also one shortly before the ending of the game?

Never had that issue on PC and PS4, so unfortunately I don't know what could cause it.

Other than that, CDPR support can be reached here:
(Click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket, but please check out the info first)

Hi,
At the moment after the end credits, it says about “doing 1 more gig” and I am brought back to looking over the bridge before going into Embers. The problem is that my character is locked, I can’t take out my weapons, can’t talk to NPC’s etc. it’s like the stuck in cinematic bug but worse. I can enter vehicles and do quick hacks though but that is all.

I then went for all the endings, to get the achievements (still same issue as above, thankfully I had a previous saved file), but now after the credits, I don’t get the option to go back just before entering Embers

I am playing on a series X if that helps.

thanks
Make sure to keep the "auto-save" named "point of no return" (dont delete it, don't overwrite it).
If you don't have this save (created automatically when the message pop up in front of the Embers), you won't have the option to continue after completing the ending. It's this save which is used to "continue" ;)

Yep tried all, for future DLC, I will just use my save before the point of no return. More so posting for bug reporting purposes

Top Bottom