Character moves with no input

+
I noticed during the tutorial VR that V moves with no input until you move the L stick. Like controller drift.

According to others on reddit it has happened to them too, also happens in photo mode with 1 redditor commenting:

It's definitely a bug and can be replicated by holding the left analog stick fully in one direction and then entering photo mode, releasing the stick, and then exiting.

Its only minor compared to everything else that's not as it should be but I thought I would mention it here anyway.

I noticed during the tutorial VR that V moves with no input until you move the L stick. Like controller drift.

According to others on reddit it has happened to them too, also happens in photo mode with 1 redditor commenting:

Its only minor compared to everything else that's not as it should be but I thought I would mention it here anyway.
I don't have that, but the text in the text boxes scroll automatically and the menu in the CC scrolls by itsself.

I noticed it too in the tutorial once (but on PS4). It's only a minor thing but you can always report these issues here:

Top Bottom