Chippin In Rogue Never Calls Bug

+
Hello,

So I'm in a pickle. I am doing the Chippin in quest, and at some point you have to wait for a day for Rogue to call you back. Having finished over 60-70 side quests (and being burnt out), I time skipped. Guess what... No call. Then I decided, you know what? I'll do some of the main quest. However, that main quest is point-no-return (Nocturne) once I meet Hanako, and I really wanna get Chippin In over with prior to this as I know it affects the ending (and it's just a hyped up quest that I've been looking on to since I first saw Adam Smasher).

I tried exiting and going back in, I tried time skipping 24H and then one by one hour manually. Nothing works. In fact, all of Rogue's side quests have bugged out at this point. I get no calls from her when I start her gigs nor do her gigs end even though I finished up with them, they just stay there without an objective. The rest of the fixers work just fine.

I was originally considering that the issue may have lied in me going to Hanako (but not entering the club) which may led to some bug 'sealing' off Rogue as it assumed I'd continue forward without Chippin In?

Either way, I am not planning to finish the game without this quest so please, please, please, do get this over with. I am surprised that I've done so many unrelated side quests without much of an issue and Chippin In, a very important (next to Main Quest) part of the game bugged out like this.
It's May 2022 and I have just encountered this bug, so they never did fix it. Balls!!

October 2022 and the bug is still here, I really want to finished Chippin In for the secrect end...

May 2023 and this bug is STILL not fixed and game breaking. And this one REALLY cheeses me off, as I want badly to kill Adam. He's such a douche. When will this be fixed or is there a workaround?

There's a fair few people here that seem to be experiencing this. Please, send a ticket into CDPR Support:

Ensure you're selecting the correct platform (PC / Xbox / PS) and submit it under the Gameplay section:
1684528784679.png

I've never had the bug myself, so no direct help that I can offer aside from reloading to a point before the mission appears in your journal.

Having this issue. This is my second playthrough so there are quests that are in my log and also quests that I know exist but I'm not getting calls for--nobody is calling me. Not Judy, not Rogue, not River--nobody is calling me or texting me and I'm out of all missions except Nocturne and Phantom Liberty. Figured this would be fixed by 2.0 but apparently not.

Top Bottom