Ciri Nova (and Others) Show an Incorrect Strength Value on the Board

+
Ciri Nova (and Others) Show an Incorrect Strength Value on the Board

It seems to only happen when she is placed on the siege row

Just saw this bug happen today, and Nova was played on melee.
In the games I've seen it almost always seems to happen when Nova has been buffed by something like Dragoons. A mere 1-point Nova rarely gets bugged.

In any case, you can report it.

When Ciri Nova is boosted in your hand and then played while having 2 copies of each bronze card in your starting deck the card does not show its proper power on the board and only shows the power it was in my hand. The total power on the left changes correctly and right-clicking the card shows its correct power. This most often happens when the card is boosted to 4.

Guest 3282813

Incorrect Power Shown

I've encountered a similar bug a number of times in the past few days where cards that change power with their deploy ability do not show the correct power on their card once played. It happened repeatedly while I was playing Arachas Queen consume and the card would show different values depending on which other card I had most recently moused over. I also encountered this bug with Ciri: Nova, where she didn't chow herself buffed to 25 power when she should have. In both cases the power total on the row was correct, but the individual card value was wrong, making the game very confusing and frustrating to lose on account of this.

Top Bottom