Clothes slots amount changed for already owned (1.5)

+
It’s unrealistic to think that rebalance will have only positive changes, this didn’t happens in games. Now is needed much more choosing what to add to clothes or have different variety of clothes with different mods. There on first look are numerous positive new things in 1.5, so I personally will look for ways how to adapt to new situation. I look on it as a challenge, giving up so easily 🙂is not my favorite way of acting 🙂
Yeah, because I really only complained about ONE aspect of all the rebalance that otherwise sits fine with me. Very unrealistic indeed. All I want is slot whatever quality mod in a mod slot. I don't think that is unreasonable.
I don't give up easily either, there are just some things where I draw the line. Hence the rollback.
I run around with 180 weight in clothing, just to put on whatever I need or feel like. From heavy assault gear, to beach clothing or biker things. But please tell me more about "now we need to chose".

Yea crit chance, mod slots, damage in general, and armor has all taken a hit. Tbf at level 50 it was just complete overkill and you were unkillable while 1 shotting everyone, and for now it seems no longer the case. It was a *heavy* nerf though. The values of mods, such as armadillo, have decreased as well.

It was a *heavy* nerf though. The values of mods, such as armadillo, have decreased as well.
I'm quite sure that damages calculations were changed too, because with armor which I have now in 1.5 I would die in just few seconds when opposing some of harder NPCs ... which is not what happened. Yes, damages are higher as before, but not fatal. It would be nice to get some more detailed info about this, but that may need some time :)

But please tell me more about "now we need to chose"
For example boots now have only one mod slot, which can have mods like "soft-sole" or "zero drag". If player use clothes which can craft, he can now make two boots versions and switching them ... i.e. making a tactical choice depending about situation ... like: be silent or be faster? Before player mostly used armadillo to make themselves invincible and clothes own armor was practically irrelevant, .. now are basic values of armour of clothes what counts the most.

Last edited:
the mod crafting is disappointing but the rebalance seems exactly what I wanted, more challenge and realism (I already only put some mods on certain clothes types). but not being able to craft lower level mods is a misstep. In the old versions I also didn't appreciate how we couldn't keep lower level quickhacks. Sometimes I would prefer puting on my deck a lower level shock attack that spends less RAM to balance with other more RAM consuming ones

On my side, It worries me a bit because my favorite build (stealth gun+silencer) seems to be not possible now (it's clearly dead). But it add a little of discovery and work to search my future favorite build, which is awesome.

On my side, It worries me a bit because my favorite build (stealth gun+silencer) seems to be not possible now (it's clearly dead). But it add a little of discovery and work to search my future favorite build, which is awesome.
but if you spec into damage on the weapon type you are using, together with cyberware and cool attribute and perks plus some crit mods it isn't possible?

I run stealth with gunslinger.
Lower damage, less crits but aim for the head and nothing else and its fine

but if you spec into damage on the weapon type you are using, together with cyberware and cool attribute and perks plus some crit mods it isn't possible?
It depend of enemies, but like on some Valentinos or any hight level enemies (about 25+), you have to be sure to make a crit damage. The dude must die in one shot, if not, you enter in combat right away (so stealth is failed).
For example during Gimme Danger, there is a lot of enemies in the Arasaka area, if you miss one, it's a fail and a big mess (Goro is not happy).

So it require 100% crit chance to be sure. With Fortuna lower from 12% to 4% (and it's a legendary mod, so only available on legendary clothes), there is no way to reach 100% :(

I run stealth with gunslinger.
Lower damage, less crits but aim for the head and nothing else and its fine
Maybe with an Overture, yeah.

Anyway, I will go for throwing knives, that's for sure. I have to do it, it seem very fun now :D

For example boots now have only one mod slot, which can have mods like "soft-sole" or "zero drag". If player use clothes which can craft, he can now make two boots versions and switching them ... i.e. making a tactical choice depending about situation ... like: be silent or be faster?
One of the most important mods for me on tougher Beat the Brat fights were Zero drag I stacked and I liked the result as they say real boxing is much about feet. Curious to see how things work out now.

In other situations, I can think of someone playing V who focuses to stealth, have Cloak cyberware and Lynx Paws (for silent running) cyberware going for Soft-Sole, I recall had at least few scenarios where it was quite valuable in stealth play.

Ehh wtf happend? epic armadillo is now like 79 in armor value instead of what was it 299?! 2 slots instead of 4! and i cant put any of my legendary mods in forex the jacket, only the glasses and face, this was not good. i was at like 6000 armor and 100% crit chance, and now 18 fu... % crit chance and like 1400 armor without the mods and something like 1800 with. this is a really bad change.

Is it possible to rollback from 1.5 to 1.31? i dont want to play with theese changes, anybody knows? im on PC GOG.
Found it! thx GOG, awesome.

Last edited:
Ehh wtf happend? epic armadillo is now like 79 in armor value instead of what was it 299?! 2 slots instead of 4! and i cant put any of my legendary mods in forex the jacket, only the glasses and face, this was not good. i was at like 6000 armor and 100% crit chance, and now 18 fu... % crit chance and like 1400 armor without the mods and something like 1800 with. this is a really bad change.
I'm a suspect when speaking about this because I really wanted the game to be more chalenging and after level 20 just felt like a god, always play on very hard; I can't play yet because I'm having the corrupted bug that's why I ask: do these stats change depending on dificulty? can you be the same type of god like before if you switch to normal or easy?

I'm a suspect when speaking about this because I really wanted the game to be more chalenging and after level 20 just felt like a god, always play on very hard; I can't play yet because I'm having the corrupted bug that's why I ask: do these stats change depending on dificulty? can you be the same type of god like before if you switch to normal or easy?
I don't know I always play in very hard.
But that combined with economy changes, it would be challenging at least for a good while (after level 35-40, I don't know).

And Fred's robot kick my ass around ten times in a row (this stupid bot never beat me once since release) and I was unable to defeat him...

So I think for those who are habit to +10K armor, insane crit damages and claim that the game is too easy, it could change a little :)

I don't know I always play in very hard.
But that combined with economy changes, it would be challenging at least for a good while (after level 35-40, I don't know).

And Fred's robot kick my ass around ten times in a row (this stupid bot never beat me once since release) and I was unable to defeat him...

So I think for those who are habit to +10K armor, insane crit damages and claim that the game is too easy, it could change a little :)
oh man I want to play!!!!

oh man I want to play!!!!
Yep ;)
In the very first NCPD Scanner hustles near Kabuki roundabout where Dex drive you, I almost died two times in a row. Three of this dudes almost always dodged my bullets with their sandevistan...
First true fight and it was quite intense :D
(Almost no armor, a pretty crappy gun common Nova + Dying Night and 15 uncommon health items)

yea my V is a chem addict already, allways craft a bunch of green hp sprays and for once i used em all up really fast. Playing on very hard is quite the task now i can tell you. Cant remember that the aiming was sooo bad before and how the mobs hits sooo hard. Have kinda rushed too the heist so not exacly high level and havent farmed for great gear but... Feels abit overtuned atleast in the start. The lack of unlocked quests from the start is kinda a hurdle too but i planned on doing them after i got Johnny anyways since ive never saved all too hear his comentary so far.

Stealth feels a bit tweeked too or is it just me that has lost my skill in it? havent played in ages ^^

Stealth feels a bit tweeked too or is it just me that has lost my skill in it? havent played in ages ^^
I also planed to rush the Heist as fast as possible (as normal since almost my second playthrough).

But yeah stealth is quite difficult/impossible with weapons. I don't deal enough damages to kill in one shot (nor with gun, nor with knives). But manual knockout with optic reboot should work nicely. So I should be good to clear the Konpeki silently and avoid the big robot :)

So yeah, in 1.5, at least at the beginning, it's a little bit more challenging (and fun) :D

I also planed to rush the Heist as fast as possible (as normal since almost my second playthrough).

But yeah stealth is quite difficult/impossible with weapons. I don't deal enough damages to kill in one shot (nor with gun, nor with knives). But manual knockout with optic reboot should work nicely. So I should be good to clear the Konpeki silently and avoid the big robot :)

So yeah, in 1.5, at least at the beginning, it's a little bit more challenging (and fun) :D
I managed too craft some street cred booster mods so finaly got level 12 for legs and a better cyber deck. ill probably do the same tbh. Cheap but effective i hope ^^

lol, after the update, not only was I missing some high tier mods, the ones I had were worthless....armadillo mods with a value of 1....

I have seen in video new katana finisher animation, are there new takedown animations?
And enemy netrunners, anyone knows?
Post automatically merged:

I managed too craft some street cred booster mods so finaly got level 12 for legs and a better cyber deck. ill probably do the same tbh. Cheap but effective i hope ^^
What are the street cred booster mods? I didn't catch that info maybe

I have seen in video new katana finisher animation, are there new takedown animations?
And enemy netrunners, anyone knows?
Didn't try katana yet (to me, it seem to be too dangerous to fight that close for now^^)
And I didn't encounter netrunner yet, I would discover soon enough.

What are the street cred booster mods? I didn't catch that info maybe
No idea, way too soon for me but I will look on it for sure :)

Top Bottom