Code redeemed. How do I dowload the beta on PC?

+
Code redeemed. How do I dowload the beta on PC?

Hi. I successfully redeemed the beta code via my Microsoft account. Now how do I dowload the beta on PC? I cant seem to find something on Microsoft Store...

If you haven't figured it out by now, download the GOG galaxy client and then at the top left corner hit the GOG button and you should see an option to redeem a code. Have fun... I'll sit here looking at my email in the mean time. :envy:

If you haven't figured it out by now, download the GOG galaxy client and then at the top left corner hit the GOG button and you should see an option to redeem a code. Have fun... I'll sit here looking at my email in the mean time. :envy:

Yeah, this doesn't work. When the code is copy/pasted in there I get "This code doesn't look like one of ours. Please check that you entered the code correctly."

Are you sure you signed up for the pc beta? You may have accidently signed up for the xbox beta, could be why code didnt work

The redemption page to manually redeem the code, which I found afterwords, lets you pick which system you want to redeem for when you plug in t he code.

Top Bottom