Complete list of cards, which are missing in the Official Database - complaint and request.

+
Lots of cards have abiliti 'remove x strength' but Scorch is Silver now and that is huge change.
I don't know what to think about this

I see no tokens. How the fak do I know if Yennefer or Fire Elemental is good or not, when I cannot see what they spawn? ;)

we're working on those, thanks

I think, basicly every card with ability icon is old, since new cards dont have those anymore except number such as 2-3 like Reaver hunter.

---------- Updated at 07:13 PM ----------

And I see no tokens. How the fak do I know if Yennefer or Fire Elemental is good or not, when I cannot see what they spawn?

Read what GwentDB says. Tokens gonna be added in later update...

I think, basicly every card with ability icon is old, since new cards dont have those anymore except number such as 2-3 like Reaver hunter.

---------- Updated at 07:13 PM ----------

Read what GwentDB says. Tokens gonna be added in later update...
yeah, we are just rying to do it programticly, not looking at the cards.

the real trick here is
1) the internal ID of some cards changed, which is making it a little hard for us to easily check
2) how do we handle cards that are deleted, but were used in old decks

However, turns out we have a soft delete, so we are working on it!

@molster are you guys planing to add some more cards in close future? I mean we have seen cards such as "scorch trap" etc which isnt on GwentDB yet, so i'm wondering if CDP guys removed those from game atm or you guys just cant update some of the cards yet ?

Could be removed, or could be a card that is going through changes and they dont want to release it yet.

edit: scorch trap is a tutorial card

Last edited:
Thanks. Also Faction abilities arent updated guys, they are still from GC build, tell just in case you missed it, since its easy to miss.
We dont have the latest versions of those yet (from the next build) so cant update ;(

i also edited my last msg, in case you miss it :D

I can see that not updated cards have been removed already. Once we will get those back as updated we can start doing some theorycrafting. Finaly ! :)

Lots of cards have abiliti 'remove x strength' but Scorch is Silver now and that is huge change.
I don't know what to think about this

I for one like this change .. Is epidemic silver too ?

Removal cards were too many that one can use them all the time

Good to see that White Frost and Skellige Storm still are here, and instead of giving you a choice of 2 weathers, they play both of them immediately

Vernon Roche: 7 STR, Remove 5 STR from an opposing unit. net: 12
Triss Merigold: 8 STR, Remove 4 STR from an opposing unit. net: 12
Iorveth: 6 STR, Remove 6 STR from an opposing unit. net: 12

i don't want to sound like an asshole, but this just seems lazy.

Top Bottom