Constant bug, no idea how this keeps happening

+
Hello chooms!
Been playing this game since day 1 and never had this issue until the last patch.

Basically, there’s this car that keeps popping out from nowhere, sometimes out of thin air, flipping, dropping from nowhere and crashing right next to Lizzie’s bar.

occurs everytime I drive by Lizzie’s bar, enter, or leave or so much as pass by.

Hardware: Rtx 3080 ti, 32gb ddr5 ram, 12700k. Game is installed on a Samsung 980 pro name.

I’ve cleaned install the game 3 times, no mods, reinstalled windows 11 twice. Restarted a brand new game 3 times new save etc. and this same issue occurs over and over again.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Strange, never saw that :(
What kind/type of car ? (maybe we can determine its origin^^)
Can you make a short video ?

I think it's embedded in the save line.

There was a flipped truck before the triple layer bridge in the Lil China for me, which just stood there since the start of 2022.

I blew it up mid-2022. Then it became a burned flipped truck. All the same...

One of the game updates purged it out of the save line, so there's hope for your case yet!

Thanks chooms. I will try to record this issue later, but, I can’t stress this enough: this happens even on a new game, new save etc.
The car in question is an archer quartz I believe. Spawns out of the blue next to the moxes around Lizzie’s bar.

then it flips into the air and aggros the mox guards.

Top Bottom