Cosmetic cyberware, when? 3.0?

+
Big let down players still don’t have access to any of the cosmetic chrome NPC’s get to flaunt in front of us.

I mean, if this was intentional so players get to experience some despair & disappointment, dashed dreams & deflated hopes that comes with experiencing Night City, then brilliantly done, CDPR!

Otherwise it’s just really sad that the community has to rely on modders to provide the cool things like metal arms, or customizable and/or flying cars that the devs decided to deny us…

Even sadder all the console players with rl enny’s they’re willing to spend on dlc content that could let them taste and experience just a little of the banquet PC players get to gorge themselves on…

Like, you couldn’t give us just ONE flying car or red plastic skin to match our new Rarog Vest that V’s hair so fashionably clips through!? Shame on you, lol.

Players have always complained that things NPC's have, they can't have. Newsflash... there will be no 3.0. Maybe in Cyberpunk 2?

I had one thing on my wishlist for Phantom Liberty: new player cosmetics. Very disappointed to find that PL included no cosmetic cyberware, or any new hairstyles, piercings or tattoos (even old ones that NPCs have access to, yet V doesn't for reasons).
when each time i browse mods on nexus , saw amazing tattoo , skin tones , bodu type , cybeware skin , complexion skin .. cloth ..
i feel CDPR miss a big opertunity to works this time with some modders

on other side isn't like on the base vanilla game even on patch 2.0 , they 're lacking on some materials , just walking around the city , regular npc , major or side quest npc ... they'all have it . at least some cloth on patch 2.0 , player can acess to them now ..

the thing , let player to get proper visual cyberware customization , they a reffit for each clotch for each parts of cyberware .
no gain / value so they just stuck with the same base default body type for each player :)

Should have been in the base game. You'd think a game with a setting flooded with body modification in which "looks are everything" would have a much greater variety of personalization options. We can have a character with genitals from the opposite gender, but not cosmetic cyberware? Strange design choice.

forget about it. They did the bare minimum after 2+ years and not even that well. This game will NEVER be what it was supposed to be. Move on.

Big let down players still don’t have access to any of the cosmetic chrome NPC’s get to flaunt in front of us.

I mean, if this was intentional so players get to experience some despair & disappointment, dashed dreams & deflated hopes that comes with experiencing Night City, then brilliantly done, CDPR!

Otherwise it’s just really sad that the community has to rely on modders to provide the cool things like metal arms, or customizable and/or flying cars that the devs decided to deny us…

Even sadder all the console players with rl enny’s they’re willing to spend on dlc content that could let them taste and experience just a little of the banquet PC players get to gorge themselves on…

Like, you couldn’t give us just ONE flying car or red plastic skin to match our new Rarog Vest that V’s hair so fashionably clips through!? Shame on you, lol.
Yeah seriously. It’s always bothered me that the cyberware customization we have is just some stuff on our face and the rest of functional and mostly non-cosmetic (except for the arm weaponry and the hand cyberware). Like I want a metal arm, or something like that.

I just found out we can equip J.S.’s cyber arm at some point in the game!?

I guess that’s something…

Still, I see all these NPCs with what looks like colorful versions of the gorilla arms and wish, at the least, we could “dye” our gorilla arms to match our threads. /sigh

Probably not since they moved to working on a sequel and going to be pumping out only bugfixes

I'm not alone in this yay!

I latched onto cyberpunk BECAUSE of the promise of cyberwear customization. It sounded dope as hell. But we still haven't gotten it

I mentioned this elsewhere too but it's pretty abysmal imo that they went all in on the first person experience but cheaped out on cyberarm and weapon customization.

As for clothes, we can't even get player versions of some npc ones that any gonk with a braincell could probably guess some players are going to see and want.

We don't even get the new hairstyles that some npcs in PL got do we? Kinda whack.

I sort of forgave it all and attributed it to the rushed release of the game but now I'm thinking that's just CDPR doing what they do.

Top Bottom