CPU load up to 70% or more with RocketLake!

+
I am respectful but people take me for a fool as the GTX 1060 6GB is not worth high at 60 FPS because because it is not right I am going to have to sue it, you know, no, but you already make me angry, it is okay if I say that The game is not good, it is not good, okay, but why can I send you videos up to the RTX 2060 and 3060, both are not running at 60 FPS, neither ultra nor 2K nor 4K, it is impossible to make it clearer and forgive me for putting myself on a higher level because I already you touch morality a lot and forgive me for saying so

Let's see if we learn better that way, well, we learn a little that way

Y'know, I get the impression that the language barrier is why you get this feeling. English is clearly not your first language and maybe not even your second. That is fine, but knowing that, you have to consider that you might be interpreting what people are saying in the wrong way.

Just in case, let me be clear, I do not take you for a fool. I do think you misunderstand what the xx60 cards of any series are about though. They are not about hitting solid 60 FPS in newer games. NVIDIA itself does not design them with that in mind. They are the low end cards of their respective series. They're about entry level performance into newer tech, that is it. On top of that the 1060 is an old card. It just is. As far as tech goes, it's almost ancient. The base 2060 is getting old too, the 4000s series is right around the corner. It's just the nature of this type of technology. It "ages" fast and becomes obsolete extremely fast.

Furthermore, there used to be a time when "recommended" specs meant a solid 60+ FPS at max graphics. I do miss those times but those were "simpler" times and those times are long gone.

Let me explain what I mean. Back then, recommended meant max graphics at 1080p with shadows, light and a few other effects to control. These days, you have 1080p, 1440 and 4K resolutions to consider. Then you have a number of options that has grown tremendously in the last decade. Then you have ray-tracing and now you have DLSS and FSR. It became impossible to give the same "definition" to recommended specs as someone can tweak those many different setting around and achieve their desired performance to graphic fidelity ratio.

As a side note, you really should assume people are coming at this in good faith until they prove otherwise beyond any doubt. In all honesty, everyone here has been very polite about this. Just because people are presenting views that go against yours doesn't necessarily mean they think you're a fool.

Last edited:

The usage rate is around 30%.
I think this is very normal for a normal game.
However, Cyberpunk 2077 sometimes exceeds 70% on the 11th generation CPU.
There will be many speculations and ideas.
However, I feel that it uses too much CPU.
I would like to see this reduced to 30% at least.
Bethesda's technology is particularly impressive, in my opinion.
They are professionals in creating "optimized" games.

The usage rate is around 30%.
I think this is very normal for a normal game.
However, Cyberpunk 2077 sometimes exceeds 70% on the 11th generation CPU.
There will be many speculations and ideas.
However, I feel that it uses too much CPU.
I would like to see this reduced to 30% at least.
Bethesda's technology is particularly impressive, in my opinion.
They are professionals in creating "optimized" games.
Have you noticed how dying light uses 12gb of ram compared to CP77s 8?
Or deathloop using 80% of gpu as opposed to 100% in CP77?
Each game focuses on different available resources based on how its game engine works.
If anything, I'd say Cyberpunk seems to be the most optimized of the bunch, as it utilizes the hardware in the most uniform way.
Also, what would be the point of using less CPU power? Are you worried with power consumption?
Surely not, you'd have gone with an AMD setup for that matter.
Streaming? The GPU will take care of that with dedicated streaming hardware.
Maybe I'm missing something, but I just fail to see the benefit of lower CPU usage.

Top Bottom