Cyberpunk 2 should have multiple protagonists

+
in terms of story telling, i think multiple protagonists is a good approach, ff vi comes to mind. however i'm much more on board with a role playing game with origin, and subsequent life decisions, which dictate the direction of the game.

They will just keep adding to CP77 or just abandon completely and continue doing Witcher?
Well I was going to suggest that there's no way Mike Pondsmith would license another game after this given that I read that he was skeptical about turning his IP into a video game in the first place, but I read that apparently CDPR own the rights to make as many Cyberpunk games as they want forever so I guess my joke looks kind of stupid now.

In any case I certainly don't think there'll even be a consideration of a sequel for quite a long time given how things have turned out with the release of this game.

I don't think any games that come out under the cyberpunk brand should have multiple protagonists, I don't really like it personally when games do that even in the best of cases.

Well I was going to suggest that there's no way Mike Pondsmith would license another game after this given that I read that he was skeptical about turning his IP into a video game in the first place, but I read that apparently CDPR own the rights to make as many Cyberpunk games as they want forever so I guess my joke looks kind of stupid now.
The problem as I see it, is not especially with how they made use of the CP universe, in regards to lore, stats etc. At least I have no issue with that and don't think Mike Pondsmith would have either. The issue is how they implemented the game :D

Top Bottom