Cyberpunk 2077 - FortressPunk - Trailer

+
Cyberpunk 2077 - FortressPunk - Trailer

To all of you Cyberpunkers down here, here's until monday unlisted Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer remake in SFM (Source Filmmaker).
Yeah, you can say it's a 1 day exclusive for you guys :D.
This one took me quite a while because of my lazyness AND business so I just decided to release this as is.
Enjoy!

Cool video, awesome job, :) only one thing is missing though.. Where is the Swag Jacket Guy's body? :D And swords? Daggers would be better, but it is still really cool..

I would like to add that the wolf head pommels on the swords are a fantastic little twist, (happy accident or intentional nod to Geralt?)

Also, I wish the origional Max Tac dude had been smoking because the spy looks badass that way.

I would like to add that the wolf head pommels on the swords are a fantastic little twist, (happy accident or intentional nod to Geralt?)

Also, I wish the origional Max Tac dude had been smoking because the spy looks badass that way.

I haven't noticed that, cool detail by the way..

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebb2020 View Post

Also, I wish the origional Max Tac dude had been smoking because the spy looks badass that way

So cool that you noticed that guys!!! Because that was actually my intention :):):):)

Great feedback guys!!! Didn't expect such a good reacton altough was expecting a bit more views... Thanks guys!

Top Bottom