WİN10 64bit

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    626.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.png
    2.png
    568.9 KB · Views: 111
Ok, not the same. So it doesn't crash during a quest especially, is it random ?
I'll let someone more knowledgeable than me answer you, because unfortunately I'm not an expert at all :(

I know it's a lot of posts but you can search a bit in this thread or even let a post in (while waiting for an informed answer) ;)
(Without forgetting to say, the platform, when it crashes and all the details, it's never superfluous)

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues
Post automatically merged:

You can verify that your NVidia drivers are up to date, it seems to me that a new version has been released today (22/06/2021).

Last edited:
MY SPECS(Do not blame my PC)
CPU:i7 4790K With OC 4.7Ghz
RAM:16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GPU:Gtx 1080

ALL DRIVERS UPDATED.

Last edited:
Weird, I'm not an expert, but you are not alone with a GTX to have this problem with the lastest patch :(
Right now Waiting for next ''Big'' Patch let's see what's gonna be (little hopes)
Post automatically merged:

Weird, I'm not an expert, but you are not alone with a GTX to have this problem with the lastest patch :(
it's not about latest patch
this is the Game i deal crash problems since Released

Like I said, I'm not an expert (i'm on Mac...) but :
if you have that kind of error :
File: e:\r6.release\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)
Sound like a problem who cause game crash related to gpu (GTX) and DirectX 12 :(

I have found something, sound weird but you can just look, it costs nothing ;)
I have Intel i7-2600k & KFA2 GTX 1070 video card but I can't play Cyberpunk. After hours of googling I have already tried few different versions of video drivers and installed all available stuff from Windows Update. But results were the same.

I tried change language of the game - no results. It just didn't run at all!

gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)

After spending more time on the internet I got the answer. I had wrong Windows 10 version. I used Windows 10 LTSB Version 1607. I love LTSB version - it's more configurable, I was able to turn off some of telemetry, etc... And I didn't have problems with it for many years.

After upgrading to Windows 10 LTSC 1809 I'm finally able to visit the Night City. Yay!!

P.S. I just downloaded iso with LTSC version, unpacked it and run setup.exe from my previous system. Then I chose update version and after 20-30 minutes and few reboots my system was updated and all my programs were in place.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'm not an expert (i'm on Mac...) but :
if you have that kind of error :
File: e:\r6.release\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)
Sound like a problem who cause game crash related to gpu (GTX) and DirectX 12 :(

I have found something, sound weird but you can just look, it costs nothing ;)
I have Intel i7-2600k & KFA2 GTX 1070 video card but I can't play Cyberpunk. After hours of googling I have already tried few different versions of video drivers and installed all available stuff from Windows Update. But results were the same.

I tried change language of the game - no results. It just didn't run at all!

gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)

After spending more time on the internet I got the answer. I had wrong Windows 10 version. I used Windows 10 LTSB Version 1607. I love LTSB version - it's more configurable, I was able to turn off some of telemetry, etc... And I didn't have problems with it for many years.

After upgrading to Windows 10 LTSC 1809 I'm finally able to visit the Night City. Yay!!

P.S. I just downloaded iso with LTSC version, unpacked it and run setup.exe from my previous system. Then I chose update version and after 20-30 minutes and few reboots my system was updated and all my programs were in place.
Whatever dude, Hopes for next patch what can i say...

This Is funny considering that i got same issue and run RTX 2080ti and it started for me since patch 1.23 and it seems to happen when you go into analysis mode of Braindance at lizzie's. as if the quest broke something inside of the game that now influences all save files and happens there.

My Rig is
I7 8700K
32GB of RAM DDR4
RTX 2080ti
MB MSI Z370-SLI
Windows 10 20H2 64 bit

also all drivers updated and tried most of stuff that you have on website including reinstalling game and switching language etc.

This Is funny considering that i got same issue and run RTX 2080ti and it started for me since patch 1.23 and it seems to happen when you go into analysis mode of Braindance at lizzie's. as if the quest broke something inside of the game that now influences all save files and happens there.

My Rig is
I7 8700K
32GB of RAM DDR4
RTX 2080ti
MB MSI Z370-SLI
Windows 10 20H2 64 bit

also all drivers updated and tried most of stuff that you have on website including reinstalling game and switching language etc.
All of those Solutions doesn't Fix literally anything. The game is ''BrokeN'' thats it.

Thank you, for pointing me in the right direction. Can't make threads until after 10 comments or something like that.

I have this crash, so frustrating, I am on latest win 10 with a 3080. I can't play for more than 10 min without this error. Other games run fine, stress tests can run all day and it's fine, it's just this game.

Top Bottom