Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

+
So basically , if I understand , she/he asking a ... femboy ?

In this case , sorry but the game had bigger problem that need to be fixed...

First time reading a request to remove the tits feature.

So many video game forums over the years I've visited even on the MMORPG's that can customize detailed characters' looks, why does it pop out in Cyberpunk 2077 forum, Even on heavily modded Skyrim never seen a feature like this, hundred thousand weird stuff even in Nexus mods and community, not even one request like this, maybe this is the first "no tits" mod will be made by someone in the mod community.

This has to be one of the most absurd posts that I have seen in a long while.
So we are asking for more options that have nothing to do with the performance of the game, but visual flare? I can't even call this visual flare, this is more like an obsessive selfish mind set if you ask me.
This is not a 3rd person perspective video game, it is first person. Why would it matter at all whether your character has no boobs versus small boobs at ESPECIALLY when you are creating a female character?
Sounds like some sick fetish if you ask me and I bet this is some little boy or some dude requesting this. You won't ever see your boobs unless you look in the mirror. Just pick some small boobs (cause I mean women are born with boobs), focus on enjoying the game versus picking it apart for the most microscopic detail that doesn't matter for 99% of the players who bought the game. CDProject Red didn't make this game for only you they made it for ALL OF US.
Amen :D
Post automatically merged:

They just need to make the male face look younger or older and it would actually solve OP issue. SImple? No?
I am sure that if you loose some time in the character creation screen you can achieve what you want, hell people loose hour in the char creation screen, and a lot of results are just amazing

Last edited:
This has to be one of the most absurd posts that I have seen in a long while.
So we are asking for more options that have nothing to do with the performance of the game, but visual flare? I can't even call this visual flare, this is more like an obsessive selfish mind set if you ask me.
This is not a 3rd person perspective video game, it is first person. Why would it matter at all whether your character has no boobs versus small boobs at ESPECIALLY when you are creating a female character?
Sounds like some sick fetish if you ask me and I bet this is some little boy or some dude requesting this. You won't ever see your boobs unless you look in the mirror. Just pick some small boobs (cause I mean women are born with boobs), focus on enjoying the game versus picking it apart for the most microscopic detail that doesn't matter for 99% of the players who bought the game. CDProject Red didn't make this game for only you they made it for ALL OF US.
C'mon, CDPR are to be responsible for starting this whole thing! My first character was a girl with a dick. I asked my mate: am I alright? He told me: we all did the same. lol.
It's because we were given an opportunity. And now we cry for more! There is plenty of weird stuff I can think of... And I get the TC's point. Go Cyberperverts!:ROFLMAO:

11lpdu37vl461.jpg
132855256-98fe9d55-f514-4e8e-b333-9b940e2e2c03.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Well I agree that there is need an option for that. I tried to make a character like in boku no pico and did not succeed because breasts are not removable :c
My god -_- one of the worst anime around

Last edited:
Tits options in this game doesn't really matter because it has no clothing morphs to fit the tits shape. So no matter how big or small tits are, they will be the same size when character is dressed

Character creation overall was a huge letdown for me, I really thought we'd have much more choice considering the world of Cyberpunk with body modification being as common as lip filler these days. I also feel disappointed in the fact that there's only one body type for both male and female V, like why can't you have some different ones to choose from?

I understand the technical aspect of it and that it might have been a big task, but come on, I feel like Dragon Age Origins had a better character creation and that game is over 10 years old.

And why is there no way to change your character after creation? The fact that you can't change even your hairstyle or nailpolish feels kinda lame. Come on guys, even Geralt could go to a barber, even though some of the barbers were.. questionable.

Character creation overall was a huge letdown for me, I really thought we'd have much more choice considering the world of Cyberpunk with body modification being as common as lip filler these days. I also feel disappointed in the fact that there's only one body type for both male and female V, like why can't you have some different ones to choose from?

I understand the technical aspect of it and that it might have been a big task, but come on, I feel like Dragon Age Origins had a better character creation and that game is over 10 years old.

And why is there no way to change your character after creation? The fact that you can't change even your hairstyle or nailpolish feels kinda lame. Come on guys, even Geralt could go to a barber, even though some of the barbers were.. questionable.
yeah, maybe in the future, now there are more important thing to then nail polish -_- i am surprised if not disappointed to read about useless even stupid detail considering the state of the game

yeah, maybe in the now there are more important thing to then nail polish -_-

Yes, yes, you are right... we have to remain rational. After all we can see ourselves only in mirrors... and inventory... yes...
One last question... girls with wieners in thongs... when?:LOL:

Yes, yes, you are right... we have to remain rational. After all we can see ourselves only in mirrors... and inventory... yes...
One last question... girls with wieners in thongs... when?:LOL:
This is upon the mod community, they are capable of this :D
Edit: give to the modders 6-7 years an we will have a skyrim in a cyberpunk settings

Last edited:
Some people with trans-identity remove their tits in real life. So I think this is a valid suggestion. 👍
yes by taking steroids, so the tits disappear and you growth a beard, you loose you feminine side, a trans woman who want became a man, its not interested in her (his to be correct) feminine side.

yeah, maybe in the future, now there are more important thing to then nail polish -_- i am surprised if not disappointed to read about useless even stupid detail considering the state of the game

Of course there are way more important things, I just pointed out that I find it strange that cosmetic changes of some sort were not included in a world that is so heavily influenced by looks and modifications to one's own body.

DC9V

Forum veteran
yes by taking steroids, so the tits disappear and you growth a beard, you loose you feminine side, a trans woman who want became a man, its not interested in her (his to be correct) feminine side.
I once had a housemate who had her/his breasts surgically removed. I bet he would be glad to see such an option in-game.

Last edited:
Can we ask a game dev to represent all technical possibilities in a character creator?

Having said that, it wouldn't be such a big deal to have the breast slider go down to flat chest, surely?
It is a bigger deal than having two models of boobs.
If you had those kind of personalization "just for you", and then the kind of things asks myself, and then the kind of thing a third person asks, it would be at the expense of something, since it's no secret CDPR did not finish their game earlier than planned. They made it "good enough".

I have more concerns of the lack of body diversity in this game : 98% of girls have the same top model body, and 98% of guys are slim. 98% of characters have the same size. Reason must be they used a rather old ragdoll model that doesn't resize animations and collisions with ease. "Euphoria", which they use in GTA is a great engine for that.

Technologically speaking, on this, CP77 is more or less GTA Vice City.

Last edited:
Top Bottom