Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

+
Yet all females are born with them one shape or another.
Is this some femdom shizzel your harping for here?

Last I checked, boobs developed with puberty and a few women don't ever really develop boobs at all. I've never heard of a female born with C cups, living with them her entire life.

Seriously though, I agree that the customization of features was lacking. Boob size should've been a slider with a wide range of applicable sizes that morphed the clothes V wears. You look down and see a modest chest when you're wearing clothing instead of the F cups you put on V's chest prior to starting the game.

Character Appearance Customization is my biggest complaint about the game so far. It didn't at all live up to my expectations and even through gameplay it doesn't really carry through. It was certainly better than a game like Skyrim. I held the bar closer to PSO2, EVE Online and Black Desert Online.

Tits options in this game doesn't really matter because it has no clothing morphs to fit the tits shape. So no matter how big or small tits are, they will be the same size when character is dressed

Wow, really? That's disappointing. That's just a perfect example of the lack of detail in some aspects. Believe you me, my tits don't magically shrink in clothes.

The more important issue its to show the tits. Why suring sex scene with Alt she wearing bra? I was like "WUT?", thinking its kind of bug, but no. :sad: Its like some kind of censorship needed? Game 18+ as i know.

Also if you want to have big hooters, they should adjust to the clothing. They get from size D to size A if you put on clothes.

I personally play as a male but did one runthrough as female and was disappointed in this aspect. so I ran toppless the whole game.

to save the brain ache, i think devs should ditch the idea of creating characters, because they will not appease everyone. Instead, CDPR should make character themselves like Geralt, Kratos, Big Boss, Lara Croft, CJ, Alyx, Arthur Morgan, Zelda etc... Because various people ask to represent multiple genders multiple appearances multiple religions, multiple shapes, multiple ethnic groups etc...

Ok let's say they add option to remove tits from female body, what's next request gonna be ? wanna make 500lbs fat character ? list will never end.

I'm getting the distinct impression that people underestimate how much time this would require to develop and overestimate how many people would actually use this. Simple reality of the matter.

Much as I'd like to have seen Cyberpunk use a character creation system something more akin to what APB had in terms of flexibility

that kind of level of character complexity is just too much for multi-platform games to handle versus picking from a series of template choices

I'm hoping that down the lines the possibility arises to perhaps make our own custom tattoos or some such, though.

Guest 4375874

to save the brain ache, i think devs should ditch the idea of creating characters, because they will not appease everyone. Instead, CDPR should make character themselves like Geralt, Kratos, Big Boss, Lara Croft, CJ, Alyx, Arthur Morgan, Zelda etc... Because various people ask to represent multiple genders multiple appearances multiple religions, multiple shapes, multiple ethnic groups etc...

Ok let's say they add option to remove tits from female body, what's next request gonna be ? wanna make 500lbs fat character ? list will never end.
or just ignore these silly suggestions like the original post. I like creating my own character, partly because A. I'm black and no lead character you have listed there looks anything like me in a game that is actually very diverse. and B. Because I want to feel like I have shaped the character and while not perfect, CP2077 was a step in the right direction.

Much as I'd like to have seen Cyberpunk use a character creation system something more akin to what APB had in terms of flexibility

that kind of level of character complexity is just too much for multi-platform games to handle versus picking from a series of template choices
I'm sorry but Saints Row did it. They've done it since 2006. Each game got better in terms of body sculpting. And with mods. You can increase the limits further. They don't have the resources of R* or CDPR. So when I see CDPR fail in this area. I go: What was management doing? Saints Row goes some steps further. There's 3 voice actors per gender. And Nolan North as a bonus 7th voice. Saints Row is felxable enough to allow me to make Hulk in the games. While CP doesn't even allow you to use the silver and gold skins.

Last edited:

Guest 4375874

I'm hoping that down the lines the possibility arises to perhaps make our own custom tattoos or some such, though.
Unnecessary. No open world game spends resources on that, half of the video is customizing things that will be covered with clothing and some of it adding customization to clothing. The resources to do that is better left for games that are focused on sandbox simulation not storytelling.

You can add and remove a dick, you should be able to add and remove boobs. It's just...that, guys. You and I may not want to customize a character that way, but some people do. That's it, and it's odd if that one little thing isn't allowed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but Saints Row did it. They've done it since 2006. Each game got better in terms of body sculpting. And with mods. You can increase the limits further. They don't have the resources of R* or CDPR. So when I see CDPR fail in this area. I go: What was management doing? Saints Row goes some steps further. There's 3 voice actors per gender. And Nolan North as a bonus 7th voice. Saints Row is felxable enough to allow me to make Hulk in the games. While CP doesn't even allow you to use the silver and gold skins.

Much love for SR, but honestly aside from the body morphing it wasn't doing that much going on under the hood and the character models themselves were way less complicated versus in CP2077. As for the VO. How much dialogue to you honestly think is in SR compared to CP2077?

Unnecessary. No open world game spends resources on that, half of the video is customizing things that will be covered with clothing and some of it adding customization to clothing. The resources to do that is better left for games that are focused on sandbox simulation not storytelling.

One of the biggest things people are clamouring for is more customisation options. That you're happy with a few tattoo options is your prerogative, but don't think your position is universal.

Guest 4375874

Much love for SR, but honestly aside from the body morphing it wasn't doing that much going on under the hood and the character models themselves were way less complicated versus in CP2077. As for the VO. How much dialogue to you honestly think is in SR compared to CP2077?

One of the biggest things people are clamouring for is more customisation options. That you're happy with a few tattoo options is your prerogative, but don't think your position is universal.
At no point did I speak about the existing options in CP2077. I responded to the video that was posted and how impractical that suggestion is for a story driven game. Right up there with the other suggestions for food eating animation and sitting on benches. the "clamoring" you mentioned, likely from the fortnite crowd, is a waste of resources better directed elsewhere. Again, this was nowhere in the witcher games that the devs are known for and the absence did nothing to hurt the gameplay or experience. If the devs decide to go that route, focusing on unnecessary customization that's their decision, I can only hope they never fall that far into mediocrity.

Right up there with the other suggestions for food eating animation and sitting on benches. the "clamouring" you mentioned, likely from the fortnite crowd, is a waste of resources better directed elsewhere.

What is this? Are you CDPs accountant? Character customisation mods are amongst the most popular things at the Nexus

People are all for it, and they actively want more of it. Hell there's even a burgeoning Cyberpunk Fashion reddit

as well as clothing site

https://www.cyberpunk404.net

Again, this was nowhere in the witcher games that the devs are known for and the absence did nothing to hurt the gameplay or experience. If the devs decide to go that route, focusing on unnecessary customization that's their decision, I can only hope they never fall that far into mediocrity.

Geralt and V are distinct characters set within distinctly different game worlds. If they weren't interested in customisation, they'd have had a default character throughout. In fact, they make a big thing about fashion in things like the cyberpunk book as well. The idea that it's unimportant within the setting is bunk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom