Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

+
I am still missing the headgear. I have tried to watch the streamers listed and NONE of them stream Cyberpunk 2077 anymore. Can we have the headgear open to all streamers who actually stream the game? It's the one piece I am missing and I find it ridiculous that just a few select streamers are the ones you can get it from... :facepalm:

The helmet only drops on selected streamers. There is a list on the official page.
The problem is that out of that list, it seems only one or two actually play the game anymore, let alone have the drops enabled. All the rest seem to have dipped or moved on to other games or content; at this point those "special" streamers who haven't being playing CP2077 should be replaced with new partners to prevent problems a lot seem to be having in getting the headgear, or better yet not have such a dumb system to begin with...

Can someone please help me? I cannot reclaim my Twitch Drop, I've got it after watching stream from partner, but now when I am trying to claim it - I
am just getting error in link fied: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/twitch-drops/error?error_id=1d60f6ef-ec99-44bd-affb-265a633d22ef . My accounts both are linked together, I watched stream and now when I am trying to get that gear I am getting this error. Today is a last day of drops
1697872062972.png

1697800136877.png

Can someone please help me? I cannot reclaim my Twitch Drop, I've got it after watching stream from partner, but now when I am trying to claim it - I
am just getting error in link fied: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/twitch-drops/error?error_id=1d60f6ef-ec99-44bd-affb-265a633d22ef . My accounts both are linked together, I watched stream and now when I am trying to get that gear I am getting this error. Today is a last day of drops
View attachment 11370874
View attachment 11370877
If your account are already linked, on Twitch, you should be able to watch a stream and unlock the jacket?
On Twitch : Account > Drops & Rewards > Obtained, there is nothing? Or it's the first drop you try to obtain?
To verify if your GOG account is linked : Account > Settings > Connexions > At the very bottom, if your GOG account is linked, you should have "CD PROJEKT RED Drops" which appear in "Other Connexions".

Beside, if the jacket (or any drop) appear in your twitch account (in Drops & Rewards section), you got it anyway. It won't "disappear" :)

Wow, thanks)! Glad to hear it, I've got it in my drops, now it would be great that I could get in game, so I could use it in a photo mode ^_^ (I spent hours in there)!

The thing is, my gog account is linked in Twitch settings, but when trying to Connect & Claim on landing page that sweet NUSA jacket item - I am getting that error.
1697874748627.png

1697875040249.png

So if your accounts (GOG/Twitch) are already linked, you just have to link your GOG account to the game (in game for consoles, with Red Launcher on Epic/Steam, or nothing to do on GOG).
Then your rewards (GOG/Twitch) should be directly added to the game and appear in your stash.

But not sure you linked your accounts :(
In theory, you should have this in other connexions :
Capture d’écran 2023-10-21 à 10.16.07.jpg

So be sure to open this link, loggin with your GOG account and follow all the steps :

Edit : Ok, I tried to (re)link my accounts, and I get the same error too. Maybe an issue with GOG for now :(
At least, don't worry, you get the jacket and will keep it anyway.

Last edited:
I got the same error message when I tried to connect Twitch with the Cyberpunk from the link on Twitch. No drops for me then.

Oh boy, I do hope CD project red will fix their landing page which Connects twitch & CD Project Accounts, since I am still cannot get that sweet NUSA Jacket)
1697956010907.png

Is there any way to get an item that I missed without using console? I got all of them except the jacket - which is the most important part of this set... :( I completely forgot it ends yesterday and thought I could get it today, but it has already ended.

Is there any way to get an item that I missed without using console? I got all of them except the jacket - which is the most important part of this set... :( I completely forgot it ends yesterday and thought I could get it today, but it has already ended.
same

Top Bottom