Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

+
And again the above rings true for just a subset of people. (with exception of the playstation store thing offcourse ;) )
I for one continue to have a near smooth gameplay experience with regards to points 2 and 3, and only experience minor glitches such as Tpose NPCs every once in a blue moon and the occasional motorcycle being gifted from the heavens.

The above to highlight its not all bad for everyone, before the swarms of negative-oreinted comments will roll in.

Same here. Had 100 h of smooth gameplay on moderate PC. The only game breaking bug I had was 'speak to nomads' not trigering. I don't know what 1.2 can change for me to be honest. The only thing I can think of is some AI, QoL and balance improvements for the game...

Same here. Had 100 h of smooth gameplay on moderate PC. The only game breaking bug I had was 'speak to nomads' not trigering. I don't know what 1.2 can change for me to be honest. The only thing I can think of is some AI, QoL and balance improvements for the game...

If that's in the panam ending, then it may be that one of the nomads is standing around waiting to deliver the last few words of their dialogue to you. I had this when I walked away from the Sam Elliott nomad after the revolver challenge, turned out he had just a tiny bit more to say.
Post automatically merged:

And again the above rings true for just a subset of people. (with exception of the playstation store thing offcourse ;) )
I for one continue to have a near smooth gameplay experience with regards to points 2 and 3, and only experience minor glitches such as Tpose NPCs every once in a blue moon and the occasional motorcycle being gifted from the heavens.

I strongly expect that you just haven't noticed them.

For me on PC by far the most common glitches are micro-glitches, likely due to loading in and out models in the object streaming that red engine tries to do. For example, your character entering a standing T pose in whatever vehicle you're driving, or the boob / hair physics freaking out, this normally only happens for a few frames.

Or things that happen over much longer timeframes but you may not notice, such as characters loading into the same spot and fusing, or story elements which disappear after a reload such as camp fires or Johnny's arm, or vehicles that load into the distance on top of each other, causing the physics engine to throw them into the air, or where the rails that the traffic drives along intersects with the geometry of the level causing the cars to wreck themselves trying to drive through things, or where elements are missing during animations, such as your data link when undergoing Arasaka tests, or where NPCs just freek out, like the bodyguard clone at embers who moonwalks around the whole restaurant, or where whatever is happening that one spot, where there seems to be permanently a bunch of cars stuck in a frozen explosion, happens.

Last edited:

The above to highlight its not all bad for everyone, before the swarms of negative-oreinted comments will roll in.
I get it and my performance has even improved as of late with a fresh GPU driver update. The only things I still experience are the pop-up, which is still embarrassingly frequent and very minor glitches with character clipping. I can't remember when I last saw a T-posing character in CP2077. But I had multiple major quests bug out, so it's not all sun and rainbows.

I think it's important to distinguish between the variance of user bases when it comes to this games' performance. Last Gen consoleros are still screwed and the better your rig fits the game, the better will be the time you're having in Night City. But the game doesn't just scale up with higher gear performance as for example the 3000 series of GPU's seem to have very inconsistent results.

What we should seek is a much better average performance and obviously the fixing of all bugs that can and/or will result in any sort of progression block.

Top Bottom